4:51:00 PM















let me c ib ie can remeber wad ie did tis whole week .
ehhs ,
ive been skipping skool cos ie decided to stay at hm
& my result were VERY DISAPPOINTING .
Hahaha ! cant say my result here .
so anws , went out w yuwen , chia .
went to farest , ate chicken congee at hans.
den walked ard , im nv bored w these girlfriends ard me .
Hahaha (:
den ltr ard 7 , we went to cine , met up w yuwen's friends , played pool .
Hahaha , so anyways , ie went off w chia at 9+.
mrt-ed hm.
& went ie reached amk station , yuwen called & she told me she saw ron .
ie was fcuking sad laarhs , almost wanted to rush bakk to cine !
hahahahas .
so anws , attended nana's hus-warming till 4am+ .
reached hm & slept at 5am .
damn tired , woke up only at 3.20pm today .
pig uh ?!
Hahaha , alriite , pic are all taken during these week (:
LOVES CAS ♥






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images