3:22:00 AM

ITS 3:30AM NOW !!

and im still awake , crying silently.
Haiis ,
ever since ie loved him once agains .
ever since ie gave hopes on US
ever since , when he stayed over at my hus .
ever since , EVERYTHING that had happen b4 our huge arguement ..
I HAVE FALLEN DEEPLY IN LOVE WITH HIM .
unknowingly , looking at me & him de pic . ie just couldnt stop crying anymore.

Haiis , im afraid to love him , im afraid now.
but , my heart keeps going out to him ..
what am ie suppose to do ?!

im rly very tired of my life alr .

relationships have rly tired me ..
my heart , soul , spirit .. doesnt have even 1 % of enegry .
love love love , maybe ie loved too early.
now , ive to suffer the hurts & scars in me.
the pain , im suffering silently.
NO one hears my cry , NO one knows im in pain .

Haiis , what should ie do ..
ie dunwans to think abt him .. but ie cant control myself anymore.
ie cant control this powerful feeling in me.
urging me to think of him every min .
ARRRGGHH , what am ie to do .
Haiis .


ie dun dare to love , but ie cant stop loving.
ie dun dare to believe but ie wans to believe.
ie fear being hurt agains , but somehow .. ie dun wish to care abt the hurt anymore.
ie wanna follow my heart & have him bakk , but something is stopping me ..
MY FEAR .


LOVES CAS ♥

ps : im in deep pain now ... Haiis :(

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images