9:44:00 PM

FCUK up . nabeis , ie just found out kamiing gt gf alr.
fcuk all his excuses to brk w me.
say wad , he wans brk is cause he dunwans me wait.
say wad if he let me wait means he's being selfish .
say wad he now dun wish to tokk abt relationship .
END up leii , less than 1 month gt gf alr .
FCUK la, CCB KNN PB !

ie rather u just tell me u wan brk cause u dun love me anymore .
ie rather u fcuking hell have the guts to tell instead of telling me a
BUNCH of excuses to make urself sound like a gd person .
FCUK U . typicals boys .
FLIRT .
HONGSTER .
fcukfcukfcukfcuk.
well, HOPE u & whuever will last den .
nabeis !


IM FCUKING PISSED OFF .
FUCK la. ccb .
nabeis.
ARRRRGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

pardon me for all these vagularities ..
but im fcuking ^%#$&**%^$^!%$^$$ !
Haiis , somehow .. ie cant help feeling damn fcuking hurted.
Haiis , its like giving me ONE BUNCH of excuses ..
how stress u are now ..
cause of whatever that happened ..
u just dun wish to tokk abt relationship.
BUT , nooooo . thats just a bunch of stupid excuses to DUMP me.
in less den a month he alr move on w another girlll ..
ohh .. so thats what he mean by he dun wish to tokk abt relationships .
EXCUSES , LIES . EVERYTHING.
darn it , im rly exploding now.
fcuk myself for still thinking abt him when im sick .
fcuk myself for still thinking tt maybe if he nv go in , we can patch .
FUCK MYSELF TO HAVE FANCY FEELINGS ABT BOTH OF US.
fcuk la !
CCB !

fcuk off , jerk .
BYE ~

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images