5:06:00 PM

FUCK ur attitude towards me.
Yes FUCK IT.

ie dont owe u anything , stop behaving as tho ie do.
shags ~
im tired .. when u feel like contacting den contact me.
I'm not gonna bother or give a damn anymore.

anws ,
Hello!!
woke up quite early today .
Hahahas , yes gonna go zouk / st james ltr ie think .
some drinking will do me good for now.
ie niid something to get my mind off everything.
ie niid to escape from all these rubbish .
ie niid a space to rest .
im tired , very :(

Pretty shure thr will be alot of fotos ltr?
Hahas.
Yes , update tmr yea?
stay tune (;

LOVES CAS ♥

ps: ie wan his care , but he treats me as tho im not thr .
So , darling mayko .. tho u cant talk , iloveyou cause u are forever by my side .
regardless im happy or nort.
u WUNT leave me alone , and i love u!
Yes , im gonna go hug my doggie now.
BYEE!!

FUCK UR ATTITUDE!! ARRGGHH!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images