4:49:00 PM

Good news is ie didnt dream last night ...
hehe !
finally a proper sleep without crying (:

So , woke up ard 10am cause ie need to pee!
pee alr den go back sleep until ard 3 and woke up .
online !
chatting with sheryl darling on msn now.


I fell agains. says:
sheryl
S LOVE G ! ❤ says:
yeahs?
I fell agains. says:
u have twin sister not uh ?
S LOVE G ! ❤ says:
nooo? why leh.
I fell agains. says:
rly?
S LOVE G ! ❤ says:
Whyyyy?
I fell agains. says:
ie saw a girl chao xiang u
S LOVE G ! ❤ says:
siao
S LOVE G ! ❤ says:
anyhow la you
I fell agains. says:
rl
I fell agains. says:
rly
I fell agains. says:
wait
I fell agains. says:
ie show u her blog
I fell agains. says:
her name jiaxin
I fell agains. says:
den ur name hui xin
S LOVE G ! ❤ says:
lame
I fell agains. says:
wahlao ..
S LOVE G ! ❤ says:
lol
I fell agains. says:
http://www.j-iaxinn.blogspot.com/
I fell agains. says:
go in see.
I fell agains. says:
lol


ok , when ie say chao xiang is like 90% look alike ok?!
like TWINS cans??
but , ie strike of the owner's blog as ie dun think its nice to
write someone blog in as ie dun even noe that owner.
so , sheryl and ie were arguing if they look alike not.
but seriously!!
they does!

Gary ie noe u gt read my blog , so if u pass by this post ..
let me tell u ,
if u saw a girl outside with another guy , do not conclude its sheryl ..
cause it might be a girl whu looks like sheryl!
hehe!

Ok , im being lame laaa .
just chatted on fone with swee ,
sheryl was like talk with swee on fone cant online uh ..
cant multi-task meh ?
SHERYL , ie cant laa ..
how to use fone while typing , ie must lie on my bed and use fone ..
hahahas.

wanted to go to sheryl hus today , as ie said ..
ie dunwans stay home :(
luckily today , gt sheryl and swee pei me awhile ,
let me resist calling kaming.
whew !
so , maybe will go sheryl hus tmr (:

anyways , nothing much for me to blog abt.
pretty bored.
so yeah ,
stay tune (:

LOVES CAS ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images