4:42:00 AM

hello!

Hahaha , ie have a guest staying over at my hus today .
GUESS WHO GUESS WHO?!

















Its ......

























1 BOY

















1 GIRL























AND THAT IS DAVINA AND DION !!!


Hahaha , ie believe u guys expected it to be kaming rightttttt ...=p
TOOO BAD , ure wrong !

So , today yuwen nv come cause she siick!
so sad =c
yuwen , im crying now.
Hahaha xD
okays laa , rest well girl !
go see doc and let doc give u injection on ur pigu !

so , only weiseng , kelvin , chia ,elain , koksiang , sheryl ,gary and shiling came xD
played cards,
LOST $$$ .
dad bought volka , say want train me drink.
crazy!
lOls.
mum best friend made lots of drinks for me.
ie like the one of them !
Bro drank until his whole face have rashes.
geo face was once again a tomato.
oops ~

Hahaha .
so , now there's this SEXY girl bathing in my toilet .
Thats davinaaaaaaa nana nana !
* whistle.
so , im blogging lor!
will upload some pic taken today soooon.
Alrights , im going to take video of my precious bathing.
hahahahaas.
tonight , gonna rape her man =p
Nana , ure dead .
Hohoho * evil laughs.

Alrights , stop crapping liaoo .
stay tune (:

LOVES CAS ♥

Oh , ie made a private blog.
but , no one will noe abt this blog ...
like ie said a private blog.
Hahahaas , only for me me me .
and me and cas and casandra .
get it?!

BYEEBYEEE =D

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images