1:18:00 AM

homed .

met up with my 4 years friend , miss them sia ;D
first , went to bugis with weiseng .
follow him go eat lunch but ie didnt cause im on a diet .
heh!

after that , he acc me to cityhall , when ie saw my friends ,
they are so different lahs.
all become grown up liao .
hahaha , how time fly so fast ,
was quite shy / paiiseh at first uh ..
cause its like 4 years didnt see each other =.-
lucky weiseng at thr help me entertain them.
hahahah , or ie die man!
Oh , they was so sweet to buy me chocolate.
like , MY FAVOURITE ~
thanks so much guys !!
ie didnt expected it and ie didnt brought any present
make me so paiiseh to accept their gift.
THANKYOUU.

DEN ard 7:20 , weiseng got to go work liao ..
so , left with me and them ;D
walked ard.

saw ivan , STUPID veggi , gary , joey , issac at thr too , lol .
so , ate mac den walk ard but we rly cant think of anywhere to go or do ,
maybe due to the awarkardness?
lol.
nbms , next time :)
slacked til abt 9:30pm den went to find nana .
as my friends headed home.

Nana and ie headed to tanjong pajar , go to ' club sabai sabai ' , weiseng's workplace to 'visit' him
hahaha ,
drank dunnoe what coke mix with dunnoe what liquor. ,
this dodo treated =.-
u hor........ !!
watch live band until ard 11:30
hurry take the last train back home.
lol .

some pic are in nana's hp .
will upload when she upload the pic :(

oh , nana super suay today ,
she lost her only pair of contact lens .
so , tmr gonna meet her at 11am at bishan .
have to wake up early and rush to sch to buy books first .
so , im going to bath and rush to sleeep nowww !
hahahas.

Oh , here are today's pic taken using my hp .
Photobucket
ie look damn weird here
Photobucket
dodo and his dodo trademark .
Photobucket
who wan 2 fishball?!
Photobucket
gary and guys .
Photobucket
candid shot of darryl ;D
my pri 6 friend :)
Photobucket
pretty and handsome friends ;D

stay tune :)

LOVES CAS ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images