1:05:00 AM

I just finish watching titanic .
reached home at ard 10:30pm.
hahahas.

Today ie had a wonderful dream abt me being a princess and marry a prince charming.
hehehehe .
My prince charming is a super handsome and hot ang moh lahs ....
and im blonde in my dream ..
Oh my , ie feel like dying my hair blonde.
lol.
so , ie woke up at 1pm as ie was super urgent , had to pee =.-
after that , ie force myself back to sleeepp .
cause ie wanna continue my dream .
and guess what , ie managed to !!
hahaha ,
slept all the way till 5:30 .
super nice dream .
But only a dreammm :(
cause ie will never get to see my handsome ang moh .
hahahahas~

woke up and msg-ed with weiseng.
changed and he cabbed to my house to pick me up .
took 136 to serangoon , cause ie wanna collect my sunglass.
Hahahas ;D
gt lost at serangoon garden lahs ..
cause like super complicated cans !
in the end , my cousin had to walk out frm her house to go look for me >.<
hehehehe.

well , after that went chompchomp eat .
weiseng go order carrot cake and stingray . lol .

NICEEEE , YUMMMMYY , NIICEEEE.

Oh , he say near by gt pub .
ie wanna go see sooon :)
hehes.

So , after that , bus-ed home.
played swing at my house nearby tgt until 10:30 den went into my hus.
den he rushed for work .
ke lian lahs , no taxi ..
told mum and mum wanted to call dad sent him go work .
den his msg came say he in cab liao =.-
Hahahas.
anws , here are today piic ;D

Photobucket

super light make up today >.<

Photobucket

cam-whored
Photobucket
random shots at chomp chomp.
Photobucket
while waiting for bus 86.
look how tired this idiot is , standing also can sleep ..
prooo .
lOl , wonder how he going to survive in work today .

So , tmr going out with this dodo ,
wanted to go sentosa , but no time ,
so , going to go flyer thr slack .
hahahas , cause iuts super cooling over thr :)

stay tune (:

LOVES CAS ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images