1:34:00 AM

I'M BACCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK

Hahahahha!!!!
Yes , had super lots of fun .
but , im nort going to write today .
maybe tmr , when my pics are all rdy :)

Oh , bought presents for chia , shiling , sheryl , yuwen and weiseng.

DODO, see , im not someone who forget de ok.
ie gt remember to buy leh .
Hahahas ,
HOPE ALL OF U LIKE IT.

Okays ,
im nort writing abt genting stuff today .
ie will write abt TMR!!
getting back my N LVL RESULT AT 2PM TOMORROW!!!
im so so so so so so freakiing nervous!
like fcuking hell shaking man!

so many thought are in my mind.
what if ie dun make it ,
ie wunt retain uh , cause next year subject are all so different.
ie wunt be able to catch up .
study private O?
will it work ?!
what if ie cant study in thr , plus its so EXX.
Haiiis .....
ie have confident in passing my subjects.
my main worries is that ,
ie hit above 10 points!!
my personal target is 6 .
lol.

Okkk , im rly fcuking nervous .
ie rly hope ie can promote , NONO ...
ie must fcuking hell promote.

cause ie believe that a lady must have education with them ..
in order to have better future .
cause for a lady , there's only 2 ways to have a good life ahead .

`1st : MARRIED a goood and hard working husband .
`2nd: HAVE brains and talents !! study high , have certificates ..
den u wunt have to depend on ur husband , be independent .

a guy with no good studies still can survive outside ,
but a lady with no certificates / study , simply doesnt have a chance to enjoy good life
ahead.
ie once said , ' NO study also nvm one what .... study so much also no use. 'U' salary so less but they so smart gt use meh ?
marry a good husband can liao. '

But now , in 2008 .
ie realise HOW fcuking childish ie was to think like that ,
preparing to depend on a husband in future?
like , in the whole how many good guys are there?!
basically , all the guys who past me airnt good.

Depend on a guy means u have to listen to him ,
cause he's the one feeding u .
He will be more impt to u den u are to him .
im nort gonna do that!
Now to me , study is so so so impt ,
cause ie wanna make sure in future ,
ie wunt have to depend on any guy , ie can earn my own living ;D
hahaha !

Ok , realise im talking so much crap here.
hmms :/
ie will be updating on my holi sooon ;D
stay tune :)

GOOOOOD LUCK TO THOSE GETTING 'N' LVL RESULT TMR .

AND FOR MY ENEMIES , FAIL !!!!!!!
I DONT WANT TO SEE ANY OF UR FACES NEXT YEAR .
AND I WANT TO SEE ALL OF UR FACES IN THE STREET SWEEPING FLOOR.

hahaha , ok .
im so evil :B

loves cas ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images