12:00:00 AM

2009 , A BRANDD NEWWWW YEAAAAAR

I'm at my auntie house now ,
celebrating 2009 NEW YEAR AND MY AHGONG'S BIRTHDAY
HOHOHO .

People ,
ie hereby wshing all of u A HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR ,
whatever happened in 2008 is the past alr .
Let bygone be bygone and welcome the new beginnings in ur life :D

In 2008 , many things happened .
ie had a fall in my relationship , lost a guy ie ever loved so much .
studying , nort making anymore troubles in sch ...
learning new things everyday ..
being a goood girl at home , having fun with my life .
and living my life to the fullest ,
passing N lvl with a NOT so good result.

However , all these are GOING to be THE past !
In 2009 , ie wunt be into any relationships ie suppose.
hahahas ,
However , studying continues and ie will never stop learning as the earth is too big !
there's so many thing ie have yet to discover!
living my life to the fullest ,
enjoying everything ie have missed out .
and of course STUDYING triple hard as just 1 more year to go and im out in sec LIFE !
HAHAHAAS .
and spending more time with my ladies!
swee , chiachia , siow , ling and elain!!
hahahas .
we were tgt since sec 1 and got closer as year passes .
we hardly even quarrelled !
gOsh ! I LOVE YOU LADIES ♥

Also, whatever memories ie had with him will always be in my heart , ALWAYS ..
cause no matter what , he was the guy who was with me for half my teenage life.
when im 14 years old when my hair is still short until my hair is LONG.
hahahas ,
when he still had hair that he spent 10 mins in the toilet styling and after that helping me style my hair .
hahahas ,
until he become botak in DEC 14 2007.
den he only can style my hair liao .
lol !
many many memories , how can ie ever forget right?
But ie cant remain in my past as my futures awaits for me ,
and im striving forward ...
to a better life ahead :)

LOL .
okay , ie feel im talking as if its the end of the world?
hahahas.
well ,
just wanna make a NEW start of the year , leading a FRESH new start .
enjoying my single life that ie am now ,
making new friends and treasuring everything .
Yes , a new start of the year and it gotta start of right!

Hahahaas ,
well , will upload pic taken today ltr / tmr when im home
as ie do not have the cable with me .
ONCE AGAIN !
HAPPY 2009 NEW YEAAAAARR EVERYONE !!!!!!
may ur future get brighter everyday .
stay tune (:

LOVES CAS ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images