6:56:00 PM

Just reached home :)

anws , ie decided to ban junior and the dunnoe what juniorTWO lahs.
hey bitch .
u may use MORE computer , ie will simply just continue banning.
simple and easy.

so anws .
went thomson plaza just now .
bought some new year stuff :)
thats all .

anws ,
just wanna post some overdue pic today .

Photobucket

a pic taken at the modelling agency .

Anws , on my b'day .

Photobucket

The b'day cake weiseng bought for me.

tho ie dont eat cake , but thaaanks anws :)
Photobucket
making my birthday wish , and it came trueee :)
Photobucket
blowing out my candle.
Photobucket
1st blow but it light up agains !!
lol , ie didnt noe weiseng bought that kind of trick candle lahs.
Photobucket
lol .
Photobucket
cutting cake.
Photobucket
LOL!
Photobucket
My present from my beloved bro :)
Photobucket
present frm weiseng.
Photobucket
Photobucket
The bear.
Photobucket
ie wanted to take pic with my gifts that day , but did not.
hahas.
Photobucket
see , gt birthday cert too .

So , anws , next is my today pic :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Hahaha , alr half page done :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Thanks weiseng for the surprises , rly unexpected .
Friends forever :)
Photobucket
looking at ice creeaaam :)
Photobucket
Bro and me :)
Photobucket
Bro looks cool here !
Photobucket
didnt put much make up today as we were just going to buy some household stuff.
lol.
Photobucket
fooling ard with watermelon .
hahahahs,
Photobucket
the things we bought for home , spent almost $300 .
Photobucket
candid shot , cool hor?
Photobucket
Lastly , me :)
finally 17th . cant wait to be 18.
hahahahahs!

people are like that , when we're 15-17 , we wish we were 18 .
once we are 18 , we wish to be 21 .
once we are 21 , we realise how times fly and we are getting old .
we wish we were 15 agains.
lOl.
cute right?

anws , Just wanna thanks weiseng again for the unexpected surprise.
lol .
appreciated !!
friends forever.

And , bestest thing that made me jumped up and down .
laughing and going high is my wish that came trueeee :)
hahahahs !
Thanks for remembering my b'day.
♥In my heart forever

Alrights, relative are at my house now.
so , gonna go down play with my cousin .
stay tune (:

LOVES CAS ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images