4:40:00 PM

I believe everything happens for a reason .
People change so u can learn how to let go ,
Things go wrong , so that u appreciate them when they're right.
You believe lies , so u eventually learn to trust NO ONE but yourself.
And sometimes , good things fall apart so that better things fall together.

School as usual!
Nothing special except my eyes ,
they are like red now lahs =.-
idk what the hell happen man ,
ie guess ie can only blame myself for buying cheapstake lens?
Oh wells , so poor me had to wear specs to sch .

ie asked myself,

'WEAR A SPECS AND GO TO SCHOOL' or 'STAY HOME AND REST UNTIL MY EYES RECOVER'

and because studies mean so much to me now, ie chose to wear a specs !
damn,
ie felt so weird cans?
the last time ie wore a specs to sch is like sec 1?
wanted to like ignore the reddish in my eyes and wear my contacts , but ie scare this will make my eyes get worst .

Hence , the impossible happened today !
ie wore specs to schoool .
my ugly old specs >.<
sad sad sad ~

when will my eyes recover , damn .
common test are like super near , valentines are also super neaar .
going out with the ladies on valentine ,
but after knowing that common test are on this coming monday .
should ie even go out?!!
ie should be shutting myself in my room and study lahs.
ie hope to do well on common test lah !!

anws , went bai nian ytd .
gt a cute video of my auntie's dog playing pianooo .
yes , rly interesting .
tho the dog didnt play any tune ...Just watch the video Oka?
hahahas ,


Enjoy the videoo ;D
Ok , got to prepare for tution alr ,

STAY TUNE (:

LOVES CAS ♥

P / S : this is my life :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images