3:57:00 PM

Look ahead
Of our life
There is so much to see
Look forward
Our life...
Don't look back at your life
Look ahead


Okay , guess what I'm doing now?

Hahahas , i'm enjoying my yummy ice milo :]
cause i cant eat , so .. drinking a cup of ice milo will keep me full !
seriously , i have no idea when was the last time i ate rice.
its like my dieting plan frm 2 weeks now is like 3 weeks + alr.
omg .
and I'm not planning to go back to my old way .. cause im rly afraid once i start eating..
i will put on weight .
rah !
truthfully , i rather be aneroxia den fat . lols !

hmms , i have some pic to upload.
Photobucket
took this pics last week.
Photobucket
I know she loves me ! hahahas.
Photobucket
Okay , this pic is super super cute !
Photobucket
whooo ~ love u babe.
Photobucket
Taken ytd before heading out to meet kaming.

Lastly ,
Photobucket

Tonight , Fashion Bar :]
many pic , i believe !
stay tune (:

LOVES CAS ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images