10:31:00 PM

Your answer to my question disappointed me alot!


I'M SICK !!
down with fever , omg omg ! fuckkit !!
How could this happen just a day before chinese O lvl !
I'm unlucky or what . damn ~

anws , I went out with my family feeling okay ,
went to sbw new shopping center ?
nothing much actually , but i realise thr's a shutter bus to and forth frm yishun.
hahahas :]

So after i reach home , mum and dad changed as they needed to attend a wedding dinner
which we wasnt invited !
humpf!
that was when i started feeling dizzy .. and my body starts to feel warm.
damn~

anws ...
went out with nana on saturday , as she is starting work on monday .
so , decided to enjoy with her :]
lols , headed to town of course .
its like the only place in singapore that is worth going as
we wont see so many of those typicals ahbeng and ahlians thr .
lols , unlike amk , etc.
went shopping , bought ***** and **** for the birthday boys.
lols , hopefully they will like their presents uh!
aftermath , nana headed home.
I went to mum shop :]
I have some pic but I'm lazy to take my phone in my room .
so , i will just have to upload them some other day .

And , i recieve the pic from georgina alr :]
Woots ~
this time lesser , only 64 pic altogether :]
thr's some videos ..
will try to upload them , im just afraid it will cause my blog to lag !

FASHION BAR
Photobucket
georgina , lols!
lookign cute , like always.

Photobucket
candid shots!
Photobucket
nana and me :]
Photobucket
Photobucket
This is my alibaba pose :]
hehehe!
Photobucket
their fishcakes is sooo delicious , we end up ordering 2 more basket.
Photobucket
Our drinks.
Photobucket
Love their background.
Photobucket
Photobucket
we wore till super simple that day.
Photobucket
Us :] The love we have ...! :]
Photobucket
Nana eating ice cream , 1 cup = $5 !!
Photobucket
georgina ♥
Photobucket
Myself and geo :]
And definitely , our kissy trademark!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Yes baby , kiss me ! :]
Photobucket
Nana and geo !
Photobucket
Look like mother and daughter?
Oh btw , the background is different cause we changed our seats.
Photobucket
was suppose to hug this cushion uh!
Photobucket
This is funny! Lols.
Photobucket
georgina looking cute.
Photobucket
I like this pic!
Photobucket
tired nana!
Photobucket
geo strangling herself?
Photobucket
so i volunteered to strangle her :]
Photobucket
leg massage? woah!
Photobucket
lols.
Photobucket
drunk / tired? lols!
Photobucket
hahaas!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
geo funny action , alrights , ignore me . I was clipping my hair.
Photobucket
dancing , wild , fun :]

Photobucket
Hahas , candid shot of me and geo dancing.
Photobucket
Nana didnt dance , so she cam-whored.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
take 1 , failed. geo's eyes was close.
Photobucket
Take 2 , success !
Photobucket
I love NANA ♥
Photobucket
Photobucket
damn cute lah !
Photobucket
lols!
Photobucket
Emo and madwoman ! lols.
Photobucket
This is nice.
they were having so much fun , so we joined in.
Photobucket
lols.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Our pose , lols!

So nana and geo were a team , me and nana's mum were a team.
we compete ..
The theme were : Glamorous!
Round 1
Photobucket
Photobucket
Okay , totally unglamorous ! we lost.
ROUND 2

theme : Glamorous again!
Photobucket
Photobucket
We WON :]
lols!
Photobucket
before heading home , tied my hair .
My mouth wasnt rdy .
Photobucket
:]

Lastly ,

Photobucket

good luck for your O lvl chinese tmr all and cheers to all :]
goodnights , stay tune (:

LOVES CAS ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images