4:11:00 AM

Lets try and work things out .


Okay just took out my contact lens .
anws , went for steamboat with raymond and the guys today .
sorry for coming late :x
steamboat was good , just that .. i feel so fat now.
cause i ate :/
so aftermath , jackson , me and raymond headed to amk mac to find sebastian and the guys .
the rest headed home .
slacked at mac, listen to them talk cock until ard 12 , went to raymond house as he's having a stomache .
lols ,
cabbed home ard 12:45am :D
and ..... cas is becoming broke soooon D:
i still wanna buy something tmr , haiis.

anws , here are ytd's pic and today's pic .
thr's soo many pic , so i wont do much talking.

Thursday
Photobucket
dress code for the day.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Georgina looking good :D
Photobucket
georgina looks nicer in this shade.
Photobucket
I miss this babe so much !
Photobucket
big boobs .
Photobucket
while waiting for geo's interview.

Okay , now its the time when we cam-whored for like 2 hours while waiting for nana to come.
so , bear with me?
its super supers lots of pic .
lols !
Photobucket
Photobucket
I'm helping mac to advertise their coke.
Photobucket
irritated look.
Photobucket
geo took me while im tying my hair , my fringe is so long .
lOls , so went to cut my fringe myself today.
Photobucket
realise , my rebonding is gone -.-

Next , we decided to pose frm 1 - 10 (Acting cute) :]
Georgina's pose.
Photobucket
One.
Photobucket
Two.
Photobucket
Three.
Photobucket
four.
Photobucket
Five.
Photobucket
Six.
Photobucket
Seven.
Photobucket
Eight.
Photobucket
Nine.
Photobucket
Ten.
Photobucket
so cuteee ♥

Now , my turn :D
Photobucket
One.
Photobucket
Two.
Photobucket
Three.
Photobucket
Four.
Photobucket
five.
Photobucket
Six.
Photobucket
Seven.
Photobucket
Eight.
Photobucket
Nine.
Photobucket
Ten

Next , geo randomly decided to advertise her Hp and my Lg hp.
Photobucket
hence , i advertise green tea and coke.
Photobucket
obviously , i support coke more.

Photobucket
geo and me :]
And finally nana came :D
Photobucket
they taking photo of my white hair =.-
Photobucket
My beloveds ,
babes , no matter what , i hope u guys know that i seriously love u guys alot .
And i dont ever want us to be separated .. My 2 bestest cousins , i love you both ♥

Aftermath , we headed to somewhr else to slack ..
and we CAM-WHORED agains.
Photobucket
Huggies , awwwwwww ^^
Photobucket
geo : stare what stare , dont make me bash u up!
cas : sorry da jie :x
Photobucket
Our whatever expression .
Photobucket
Geo's armpit stinks !! :P
Photobucket
My beloveds !
Photobucket
we had so much fun .
Photobucket
Loves her !
Photobucket
Photobucket
geo showing off her boobs!
Photobucket
I like this pic.
Photobucket
The slackers.
Photobucket
They both look so cute while eating their sweets.
Photobucket
geo eating potato chips.
Photobucket
Nana , I seriously love u alot !
Photobucket
Photobucket
Random pose frm georgina.
Photobucket
Oh did i mention abt the mrt incident.
we were suppose to head home , so geo , nana and myself happily enter thr mrt.
chatted and everything and ltr i heard the word ' city hall '
I was like , ' city hall ?! why city hall , wasnt it suppose to be somerset?? '
and suddenly i just jump up and shout ' shit ! we took the wrong train ! '
Lols -.-
damn embarrassing .
Photobucket
This is disgusting.
Photobucket
nana , staying over for a night :D


Friday
And today , nana was my hairstylist again :D
she gt talent man !
Photobucket
Photobucket
the bun she tied for me :]
Photobucket
I totally love it ♥
Photobucket
Photobucket
dress code for today :D
Photobucket
totally love my bun man !
Photobucket
Cam-whored and i cut my fringe , notice the differences?
Photobucket
Jackson and Steven.
Photobucket
The 2 No wonder :D
Photobucket
Qinghai shy face :]
Photobucket
Lizhe.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Raymond serving ? lols.
Photobucket
No idea what he's doing.
Photobucket
daamn cute.
Photobucket
Photobucket
ignore my face over thr .
Photobucket
ignore my hand now.
lols.

At mac .
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Lols.

and lastly ,
My favourite pic for today :D
Photobucket
Casandra ;D

Alrights , going to bathe and tug myself into bed.
I took 2 hr to finish blogging , wow -.-
stay tune (:

LOVES CAS ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images