10:52:00 PM

Busy busy busy weeek!


Alrights , i know i've been neglecting my blog since friday ?
YES ! I have many things to update abt .
movies , birthday party , wedding dinner !
boy ! sooo many pic to upload ..
but writing a post with pic takes alot of time !
and i seems to be having some troubles squeezing out some time to upload all my pics.
Guess what ! i have 150+ pictures TO BE POSTED !
omg =.-
and i wanna post soon , if i drag longer , i think it will reach 200++ soon -.-
hahahas ~

days passed by so quickly .
school , hanging out , night studies.
and after this saturday , its exactly 2 MONTHS away from our O lvl .
:'(
how time flies pass so fast , after our big big examination , its time for work work work .
earn money ! save money and enjoy money :]]
Lols .

And and , sat will be celebrating shasha's birthday i think?
yet to buy her present !
damn ~

so anws , decided to do this short random post ..
cause i dont wish my blog to be too dead.
Boyf is sick -.-
hope he have a good sleep tonight !

Alrights , shall go study bonding singapore now.
having social studies test tmr -.-

EDITED AT 11:17PM .
Guess what , since its still early ..
i decided to post up all the pic ..
of course , shall let the pictures do more talking yeah ?
Friday
Photobucket
had my all time favourite fast food , MACspicy !!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
serious-ness ~
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Two turtle , lols . boys fooling ard.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
That all for Friday .
Pool session was the last event before heading to raymond's house ,
slacked awhile den home sweet home :]]
Saturday
Cam-whored before meeting nana .
anws , she cam my house in the end as i had troubles curling my hair :'(
My hero for the day , also once again , my hairstylist !
Photobucket
I have no idea why , but i had this urge for acting cute :X
Photobucket
Photobucket
My first attempt to curl my hair ..
Photobucket
Loook , me curling my hair ..
alil blur as i had some troubles managing the camera.
Photobucket
half way done curl .
comments?
curl or straight nicer?
I asked sheryl and her kuku replied was , ' cut botak nicer. '
Damn sadded ~
Photobucket
nana finally reach .. and she's curling my hair :]]
Photobucket
Dress code for the day :]]
Photobucket
Thanks lovely.
Photobucket
cam-whored with nana's glasses.
Photobucket
Photobucket
guess her sunglass looks nicer on her -.-
Photobucket
Me damn ugly here -.-
Photobucket
met him as he's heading to bishan for birthday party ..
Photobucket
at far east toilet.
Photobucket
bought this sunglass for myself .
I love wearing glasses man , love it to the core !
Photobucket
Photobucket
Love my sunglass ! and love my hairstyle for the day :]]
Photobucket
Yea yea .. I'm sucha cam-whored huh :P
Photobucket
Nana's bored face.
Photobucket
Photobucket
candid shots.
Photobucket
wanted to take a pic of me eating and nana accidentally snapped me while i coughed.
Photobucket
Its nice and its time i lose some weight !!
I'm getting fatter :'(
Photobucket
nana's KFC :]
Photobucket
My lovely sunglass :]
Now , the 3 pose!
Photobucket
Cool , serious , dao .
Photobucket
smile without teeth :]
Photobucket
With teeth :B
Photobucket
Photobucket
Now nana's turn.
Photobucket
Photobucket
advertising her new hp :/
Photobucket
Photobucket
advertising nana's hp tooo.
Photobucket
hello hello ? who called? lols !
Photobucket
this babe finally finish work :]
Photobucket
Met boyf at bishan after nana and geo went home :]
headed to O bar to celebrate his friend birthday.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The bballers.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Lols!!
Photobucket
Birthday boy.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
CAS ; RAYMOND ; PRICILLA.
Photobucket
Photobucket
CAS ;; RAYMOND :DD
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The crowd .
Photobucket
Photobucket
Lols , happy face?
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
damn cartoon. Lols !
Photobucket
Lols !
Photobucket
Photobucket


Now !
The best pic of all times ^^

Photobucket
Photobucket
Ang moh and him ^^


Photobucket
Birthday boy and Raymond.
Photobucket
:))
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
wOoOo ~ NICE!
Photobucket
wOoOo~ SEXY!
Lols , had a fun night :]
cabbed home with raymond after that .
and raymond went home at 7am in the morning !
alrights , i stil have pictures for the wedding day .
However , i will post them up some other time ..
I alr take 2 hrs to post this lots ~
gotta go sleep alr :]]
its 1AM ALR CAN ?!
I'm falling sick soon too :/
stay tune (:

LOVES CAS ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images