10:50:00 PM

Sick , sick and sick .


Went school in the morning , felt a sharp pain in my tummy.
called mum , and they took off .
fetch me frm school and brought me to the clinic .
had some infections -.-
doc given me a 2 day MC :]]
so nice , im still considering to either waste my MC or be absent from school for 2 days.
Hahahahas :]

so anws , i spent my day lying on my bed and smsing -.-
cool ?
no , its pretty boring actually ..
and here are the pic taken on xiao wei's wedding :]]
Photobucket
Photobucket
Family photo :]
Me , daddy , mummy and bro :]
Photobucket
Photobucket
The most beautiful bride i've seen man !
Photobucket
Nana and myself :]
Photobucket
first time wearing such long dress.
lols.
Photobucket
Geo's extra finger.
Photobucket
Photobucket
candid shot :]
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Nice ~
and .. of course , not missing out on the shark fin.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Nana's mum , her little brother , geo and me :]
btw , is my pic too small ?
I'm thinking abt posting the pic in bigger size.
lols!
Photobucket
Daughter and Father ♥
Photobucket
Photobucket
Brother and nana :]
Photobucket
Nana and Dion :]
Photobucket
me and bro.
Photobucket
Photobucket
he's one lucky guy huh .
Photobucket
Photobucket
Bro and me.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Geo , nana and bell bell :]
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Love this two babes :]
Photobucket
Photobucket
so many wore black that day . Lols !
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
All the ladies in the house !
Photobucket
Us and simon uncle :]
Photobucket
Geo and simon uncle.
Photobucket
Myself and uncle.
Photobucket
Nana and uncle.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
xiao yuan and bellbell.
Photobucket
Nana and xiao yuan.
Photobucket
daddy and xiao yuan , they look more like father and daughter hor?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The bride's last gown , pretty right?!

Now is photo's from nana's hp.
didnt resize as I'm super tired alr.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Love this pic ultra alot !
Photobucket
Us Three ♥
Photobucket
Photobucket
GEO ; CAS ; NANA - together always !

Alrights , gotta go bathe now.
Stay tune (:

LOVES CAS ♥

P/S : Boyf , get well soon k ?
p/s : Myself , get well soon too :]

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images