1:01:00 AM

Importances of being there.


I just had a warm bath (:
feel so refresh and cooling now.
plus , nana's mum gave me a purifying mask which is good ,
my skin feels so soft now !
* grins ! *

So anws , had seoul garden at taka as i mentioned.
well , i didnt managed to resist the temptation ..
so i ate >.<
and i'm feeling so guilty after seeing my weight increase 2kg !
:(
had an agreement with beloved geo , she and myself wont be eating for at least 1 week !!
well , not totally stop eating , i meant only drinking some soup at night or nibbling onto some bread to prevent our stomach frm having gastric pain .
Hahahas :D
MOTIVATION UP PLEASE >.<

& seoul garden isnt as good as i thought , well ..
their soup isnt good at all ..
Tom yam totally sucks to the core and maximum !
I'm a soup lover and i dont even dare to drink their soup , just imagine it.
I dont think i would ever enter seoul garden again ,
i prefer steamboat at bugis .
Much much nicer.

after eating , went off at 6pm as beloved geo had work .
headed to amk to find boyf !
ultra miss him cans?!
watched them play bball and went home after that :))
had a great day ~ :D

here are today's picture ^^
Photobucket
Bro :)
Photobucket
geo look soo mysterious today . Lols!
i just cant stop snapping her.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
finally , myself in geo's hat.
Photobucket
& yes ! how could i miss out on our birthday girl ♥
Photobucket
Geo and birthday girl , dine ♥
Photobucket
Me , eating !:( sobs *
Photobucket
Lols !
Photobucket
she was saying she's damn full .
Photobucket
More candid shots.
Photobucket
and yes ! me and my precious nana ♥
she got a sore eyes and she's still wearing contact lens ~
cant stand her !
Photobucket
But still , she is my precious one and i love her !
Photobucket
こんにちは、私はCAのよ!
me saying : HELLO ! i'm cas (:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Okay , this chicken is good tho (:
Photobucket
Love it ^^
Photobucket
Me feeding nana :D
cas : AHHHHH .
nana : *laughing non-stop*
Photobucket
Geo , so un-glam !
Photobucket
Zaus , she was working at taka , so nana and i went to find her.
Photobucket
geo and dine moved -.-
but nana and Zaus look good.

& now , picture taken using nana's cam .
Photobucket
Nana wasnt ready , so put a heart shape on her face (:
Photobucket
AND ! A nice pic of US.

Lastly ,
Photobucket
Dress code for the day (:
and me saying , BYEBYE ^^

Alrights , i'm done.
STAY TUNE (:

LOVES CAS ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images