1:00:00 AM

Counting down to O lvl.


Boyfriend came to my house ytd (:
We watched 'Wrong turn 4' and 'Frozen' .
super nice show , my type of show .. where all the blood and body is cut into half is all shown.
sounds about wrong huh ?

and boyfriend stayed over (:
switched room with bro as bro got a bigger bed , need not squeeze in one small bed.
after my relative left , we watched tv in my bro's room but there isnt any nice show la.
boring !
so we decided to turn in , chatted until boyfriend told me he is sleepy .
-.-
wish him goodnight and said : ''see you tomorrow" before entering into dreamland :D

Woke up at 4 and waited for daddy to come home.
Daddy drove us to eat Han's (:
yummy , im eating alot lately =.-
have to start to control my diet sooon .
i'm definitely not 49kg anymore , no doubt on that :(
nevermind , shall start working for 49kg again .

After eating , my parent dropped us off at boyfriend's house as we were going to sbw to meet jackson they all for study .
i didnt bring anything , so studied math today .

And boyfriend did something sweet today
He bought 'tom yam soup' for me , cause i told mummy i was craving for tom yam soup .
And ltr he went to buy for me .
Hehes :B
happyhappyhappy me.
Loves it when he dotes on me like that.
plus he said some sweet stuff when steven bullied me ^^

Homed at 11:30+ (:
Had a great day .. especially when boyfriend stayed over .

Pictures time !!
Photobucket
while walking home ..
Photobucket
its a good thing the dog didnt jump out !
Photobucket
And this is my precious dog who hates boyfriend alot.
Photobucket
Boyfriend , Ahma and jermayne .
Photobucket
(:
I'm super ugly without makeup.
Photobucket
Photobucket

And...
Photobucket
Loves this pic (:

Now , in the morning.
Photobucket
Snapped him brushing teeth (:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Boyfriend slacking while watching tv.
Photobucket
Mummy and me at hans.
Photobucket
Boyfriend (:

Alrights , stay tune (:

LOVES CAS ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images