12:19:00 AM

I love it that the first thing i wake up i see you by my side.


I really i'm becoming more and more sensitive .
is that a good thing ?
He's becoming more and more important to me .. and that is definitely a GOOD thing (:


Alright , so today had some kind of nightmare study at garden mac.
i was super slow in math and got scolded by boyfriend badly .
Worst , the more he scold the more i got confuse and my mind couldnt focus at all.
I end up doing worst .
Boyfriend coax me after that , i knew it was for my good as he wants me to pass my math .
Sorry i so slow uh dear.

After that , followed the boys to half court and watched them play BBALL while i waited for my parents to fetch me home (:
Ate chicken rice and rojak before bathing (:
woots ~ mummy's chicken rice is the best in singapore !
Never can u find better chicken rice , trust me :p
haha.

and ... pictures ^^
Photobucket
Photobucket
Dress code for today (:
Photobucket
(:
Photobucket
i'm into acting cute these days.
Photobucket
The sun was so hot today , how could i miss out my shade !!
Photobucket
Love me shade lots !
Photobucket
Ciaoo .

Playing msn game with boyfriend .
and my bro's com is having some stupid problem... arrghhH!
stay tune (:

LOVES CAS ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images