1:23:00 AM

Practical is over .. soon , the beginning of papers !


PRACTICAL IS OVER !
woohoo ~
Minus one test to worry about :D

My stomach was full with butterflies before practical started , kept squeezing all the last min things
into my brain ! repeating all the steps of testes again and again ..
tsk! Never study last min .
haha!

And before we entered the lab , we sniffed the scent of onions .
I was like .. ' omg, sure will be very difficult.'
But But But ... it wasnt that difficult la.
Hopefully i can pass (:
And hope boyfriend did well too!
I think he definitely score super well as he is a way faster learner than i am.
after our exam , we were brought to the AVA room and because we were the first shift .
we actually sat there from 10am - 2pm .
Imagine that ..
sitting on floors 0.o

After the whole thing was over , its as tho we finished our O lvl examination .. haha
super cute , headed home to changed before going to meet boyfriend again .
Met the rest and went to mummy's shop for chicken rice ..
wooooooooh ~ yummy :P
MY MUM COOOKS THE BESTEST CHICKEN RICE IN SINGAPORE MAN !

Ate and after that went to sbw to watch boyfriend and the rest play bball .

Pictures time ^^
Starting with me cam-whoring .
I'm a cam-whore , ultra , super dupar cam-whore! :P
Photobucket
I realise .. i'm into acting cute this year .. no idea why :/
Photobucket
Act cute 2.
Photobucket
And my last act cute pic which i like ^^
Peek a BOOOO*

Enough of my act cute stuff .
shall give a nice lil smile instead (:
Photobucket
I love my boy ♥

mummy's chicken rice
Photobucket>
yummy :P the guys ate some alr.
Photobucket
(:
Photobucket
poor qinghai , no chance to try my mummy's chicken rice.
Photobucket
Boyfriend and jackson.
Photobucket
Dear showing a two thumbs up for mummy's chicken rice.♥

And the last pic ....
is a totally ugly picture of me sleeping ..
and boyfriend snap me-.-
Photobucket
TADA !
no idea if it was boyfriend who make my hair cover my face or i slept till this way .
haha (:
I'm like a ghost lying on his arm right?

Alrights , gotta to go wash off my mask now!!
stay tune (:

LOVES CAS ♥

P/S : Loving dear boyfriend.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images