8:01:00 PM

Casandra is so sick now! i feel like pulling out my throat .


Oh god ! i cant believe i fall sick overnight , tho i had sore throat the day before ..
but i didnt know i will have fever .
Now now , i have sore throat , headache , running nose and fever.
tsk tsk ..
feels horrible.

isnt it the sweetest when ur leg hurts after wearing heels ..
& ur love offered to carry you down the escalator?
when we had disagreements and both of our faces was so black .. & suddenly he just gave in and make me smile with a rose?
when he had no idea what chilli i want to mix with my soup noodles & returned with so many different kinds of chilli ..
isnt he the sweetest & the cutest . Lol , i just cant stop myself from falling more deeply into
our romance after seeing such lovely things he does .
I love my boyfriend ♥

Friday
Okay , anws .. PROM NIGHT WAS ULTRA FUN. hahahas .
well , its about eating , taking pictures which added up to 115 of them ?!
& our host was very good & funny.
its going to be a long post .. bear with me / leave. haha!
Photobucket
Dress code for prom :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
i kinda regretted not putting darker make up after seeing everyone make up .
Photobucket
My boy & me,
he wore the top i bought for him at malaysia :)
Photobucket
Bff & me at dear's ahma house.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Boyfriend and myself , LOVE THIS PICTURE !!
Photobucket
SISTERS picture ,
sheryl , shiling , myself , yuwen .. we left out chia cause she didnt come for prom!
Photobucket
1 dude ; 6 babes.
Photobucket
1 dude ; 6 babes pointing at his head .. ( If you get what i mean. )

next up will be smaller size pic cause im lazy to resize them !
Photobucket
boyfriend & me.
Photobucket
Jackson.
Photobucket
boyfriend , looking cool!
Photobucket
he and his super cute cousin.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
i think this was their angry pose?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Jackson.
Photobucket
sheryl , boyfriend's cousin and myself.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
cute!
Photobucket
Dear's ahma , his cousin & himself.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Jackson & boyfriend !
Photobucket
Miss rita and me ♥ Eng teacher.
Photobucket
Boyfriend & Miss Rita.
Photobucket
boyfriend & me.
Photobucket
Jackson and norman
Photobucket
Steven & Myself.
Photobucket
The guys.
Photobucket
Steven , Ivan , Raymond , Jackson , Qinghai.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Myself & Qinghai !
Photobucket
Photobucket
Yanhua & boyfriend.
Photobucket
Ivan & Sheryl.
Photobucket
Boyfriend & Mr choo.
Photobucket
myself , mr chandra & boyfriend.
Photobucket
Steven & sheryl.
Photobucket
qinghai & sheryl.
Photobucket
mdm LOO & myself.
Photobucket
Jackson & mdm Loo.
Photobucket
Mrs Teo & sheryl.
Photobucket
dearest.
Photobucket
Yuwen , shiling , sheryl & casandra !
Photobucket
Photobucket
them and mdm lee. :/
Photobucket
the first dish.
Photobucket
candid shot boyfriend while he eating :)
Photobucket
candid shot yuwen & shiling.
Photobucket
Photobucket
candid shot of steven , jackson & qinghai.
Photobucket
one of the top 5 prom king & queen.
Photobucket
jackson & qinghai.
Photobucket
qinghai & norman.
Photobucket
jackson , seriously... the rose wasnt that clean !
Photobucket
qinghai & myself ;; allies.
Photobucket
Myself and jackson!
Photobucket
qinghai , jackson and shiling.
Photobucket
yuwen , boyfriend & shiling.
Photobucket
Steven and jackson.
Photobucket
Sheryl!
Photobucket
qinghai & steven.
Photobucket
qinghai & yuwen.
Photobucket
nicholas & myself.
Photobucket
sheryl and her form teacher .
Photobucket
Boyfriend and shiling,
Photobucket
boyfriend and yuwen.
Photobucket
Boyfriend and steven.
Photobucket
boyfriend and sheryl.
Photobucket
boyfriend and lizhe.
Photobucket
boyfriend and dorita.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
sheryl and steven.
Photobucket
munyee and me.
Photobucket
Munyee and boyfriend .
Photobucket
derrick and dear.
Photobucket
2 ladies , 1 dude.
Photobucket
US.
Photobucket
group photos.
Photobucket
Myself , boyfriend , dorita and a teacher.
Photobucket
boyfriend & abigail.
Photobucket
dennis and boyfriend.
Photobucket
boyfriend and bella.
Photobucket
PHS - basketball guys.
Photobucket
Boyfriend , yao ming , jia hui & steven.

AT powerhouse
headed down to powerhouse after that m thank so much to vivien for letting us in for free :)
we ordered 2 vodka ...& headed down to dance floor.
nice nice !
Photobucket
Photobucket
The guys,
Photobucket
Dear and me :)

Powerhouse ended early , so we went to mac and slacked till the first train .
Photobucket
Photobucket
i took off my heels and walking down the escalator with bare foot is nightmare man!!
so so so pain , boyfriend piggyback me down ^^
butbut , i drop my hp and my poor hp screen crack .
guess its time to change a new phone soon (:
using a spare phone now.
Photobucket
us ! candid shot.
Photobucket
the guys .
Photobucket

Photobucket
yanmei and boyfriend.
Photobucket
drunken.
Photobucket
daniel and dorita.
Photobucket
norman.
Photobucket
myself in boyfriend's coat.
Photobucket
Look how tired they are .

SATURDAY
woke up at 2 , changed and went to meet boyfriend and the guys.
went down to town to support yanhua in the youth box challenge.
she sang really well :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
HAHAHA , cute?
Photobucket
yanhua singing.
Photobucket
Photobucket
dear's cousin .. jialin.
Photobucket

after that , we went to eat ban mian . :)
bf went to help me order my food and came back with all different kind of chilli .

cas : why so many chilli ?
BF : cause i dont know which chilli you want.
cas : cute leh .
BF : i also think very cute.
Hahaha!

but it was rly sweet to me :)
Home sweet home after that!

Lastly , my favourite pic for prom night.
Photobucket
disagreements lasted for 10mins , this made me smile for the rest of the night :)
LOVES MR BOYFRIEND.♥

alrights , im going to eat some medi now , i'm losing my voice. :(
stay tune .

LOVES CAS ♥

p/s : HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACKSON!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images