2:18:00 AM

Thanks dear for ur present & happy 5th ! ♥


I just reached home and i airnt feeling very good right now .
Anws , i had an enjoyable day with dear today ..

Firstly , woke up , changed and headed to his house (:
waited for him to get prepared & we went to town for my interview .
Hopefully i can get , but it seems like a high chance of me getting , so goood luck to me .
After that , boyfriend , me and friends wandering ard town , walked to orchard centre shopping center.
first time there :P

we were discussing where to go for our 5th month .. first i suggested we go and have a simple meal .
In the end , boyfriend urge me to choose something i like and he bought for me as present :)
we ended up choosing a necklace which i find it really really nice.
hahaha ~
and we decided that we will go swimming tmr since i have an urge to swim .

Also , congrats to gigi for passing her driving lesson in just 3 months ! her skill was excellent :)

Pictures pictures !
Photobucket
Photobucket
dress code .
Photobucket
at boyfriend's house .
Photobucket
i urge him to be like xiao zhu .. and he looks so cute.
Photobucket
Only thing was that he was wearing pink!
Photobucket
At ion shopping center , boyfriend and qinghai.
Photobucket
Someone busy talking on phone?
Photobucket
Unglam photos ! tsk !!
Photobucket
Me and kai jie !
Photobucket
The boys wandering ard in the shop .
Photobucket
Boyfriend filling up the membership form so that he could get me my present :)

ORCHARD CENTRE
Photobucket
Lol!
Photobucket
The boys !
Photobucket
Myself :)

Photobucket
Dear & me ♥
Photobucket
Dear and me at orchard centre 12th floor (:
Photobucket
I love him & thanks for the present dearest .
Photobucket
♥ in the air.

POOL
Photobucket

In the CAR driven by georgina .
Photobucket
Photobucket
Steven in the car !

Pictures of my necklace !
Photobucket
Love it - 261109.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
& its piink ! ♥

TUESDAY

Went out with nana and geo :)
went hunting for my job interview , and boyfriend together with qinghai & all came to look for us at town after that!

After town , went to amk with friends and boyfriend for movie ,
watched ' Raging phoenix '
Photobucket
Ratings : 7 / 10
its isnt that bad , lots of fighting stuff .
so yeahs , boys will like it (:

Pictures on tuesday .
Photobucket
Dress code for that day .
Photobucket
Photobucket
Nana and me ! (:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Both using hp , lols!
Photobucket
gigi came to find us!
Photobucket
(:
Photobucket

Photobucket
Boyfriend's creation !-.-
Photobucket
A free gift , so camwhored with it while slacking at starbucks .
Photobucket
Photobucket
Adorable little thing .
Photobucket
Gigi!
Photobucket
On boyfriend's shoulder .
Photobucket
In mrt .
Photobucket
Photobucket
While waiting for ice creaam to be serve !
Photobucket
If u think dear's face looks dao .. look at jackson's !
Photobucket
(:
Photobucket
FINALLY!
Photobucket
HAHA , yummmmy huh?!
Photobucket
Photobucket
me trying out , fattening .. i KNOW !
Photobucket
Steven playing..
Photobucket
Look at qinghai's mouth ..
Photobucket
closer view !
Photobucket
Dearest and me (:

Had fun !

Lastly , next 2 picture of my favourites .
Photobucket
Got Mr crabby to be in the picture tooo ♥
Photobucket
Love it so much man ! ♥

Stay tune (:

LOVES CAS ♥

p/s : Happy 5th dearest !

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images