12:26:00 AM

Love is a noble act of self-giving, offering trust, faith, and loyalty. The more you love, the more you lose a part of yourself, yet you don't become less of who you are; you end up being complete with your loved ones.


Woke up in the morning , head off to nyp for another appeal , chances are slim .
sighs , have no idea what is best for my future now!
stress up .

Thanks sheryl for accompanying me to nyp today ! :)
hehe ^^

after submitting the DAE form , went to mac to eat & after that i went back to bf's house.
bf opened the door and we hugged & he said " sheryl kidnapped me from him. " LOL!
Love him ♥ !

Followed his dad and him to eat & home sweet home !

Photobucket
My sore eyes i had the night before.
thanks to 10 over drops of eye drop , my eye was better today .
however , stubborn me wore contact lens again and now my eyes are back to square one .
Photobucket
Me and my new hairdo .
I'm gald bf didnt said it was ugly , infact he say i no longer look dao .. & i'm cute . hehe ! :D
GALD i've been recieving quite a no. of compliments for my new hairstyle ..
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
At bf's house :)
& Lastly ,
Photobucket
Love's in the air <3

stay tune (:

LOVES CAS ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images