6:16:00 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BFF -SHERYL SIOW !!!! ♥


I was outside that day thus couldnt make it in time to blog and wish her on the 6/02/10.
still i'm celebrating with her on MONDAY !! :)
& i hope she likes my present - xin yi .

happy 18th my bff ! :)
hope you enjoyed ur birthday with ur caogeee & family !
going poly alr , better meet up with me whenever you are free k :D
Love youuuuu . ♥

so anyways , bf stay over at my house .
drank some soup before we head to my room ..
but that kuku spent his whole night playing with his itouch .
so pissed off , i was waiting for him to notice i'm waiting for him to finish his game.
& when he finish , he give me a kiss and starts snoring .
ZzZzZzZZz !
ANGRY TTM .
when we wake up .. first thing i saw is ... he playing his Itouch .
wthhhh .
tsk tsk , so after that we had our bath and head off to amk hub as seb has been waiting for us
for 4 hours alone .
hehehe !
couldnt think of anything to do and we end up going to garden mac to slack .
next i ask my parents to fetch me home .
Adults fare is fucking expensive okay!! :(

Photobucket
Love bite on bf's body :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Look ! evidence of him playing his ITOUCH game . hahahahas!
alrights , enough of my complaining .
hehehe :)

stay tune (:

LOVES CAS ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images