2:25:00 AM

HAPPY CNY


OMGG , cny is just like another 1 day away ?! wooohooo :)
I'm celebrating V.day with bf ltr in the night ! LOVES ~~
butbut , no v.day present cause no money buy .
It shall be belated then.
Still , i'm looking forward to the simple & nothing special v.day with my boy cause its
my very first time celebrating with my boyfriend . :/
heehehhehees ^^

Also will be having Reunion Dinner with my family :)
No homecook this year but instead we will be going to some seafood restuarant :D
cnycnycny = $$$$$ .
and money makes me happy :D
although i'm not really into cny mood yet still.. when u think about the money you are going to get ..
it sure makes me happy!

11/02/10
had some ' Reunion Dinner ' with boyfriend and friends.
been so long i met up with the ladies , gossip so much!!
LOVE AND FUN :D
had our talks while the rest were swimming .
Somehow . Swee , chia & me had mense that day so we didnt swim .
LUCKY shit !
haha.
i was all prepared to be THROWN into the pool by bf .
brought my towels and stuff .
In the end , i came my mense at sheryl's house !
fated i guess.
Photobucket
Sherylsiow 18th present i prepared :)
Photobucket
Handmade card.
Photobucket
while baking.
Photobucket
It was oreo cheesecake icecreaaam .
Anyway , it wasnt edible :/
My first time laaa .......... sigh!!

Photobucket
The food for the 'Reunion Dinner' .
Photobucket
Had Lao Yu Sheng.
I didnt had any tho , kinda hated the taste.
Photobucket
the ladies ..
Photobucket
:)
Photobucket
Gary and chiachia.
Photobucket
Photobucket
me , bf , chiachia :)

Photobucket
Bf was so sweet to use the kerosene to make a heart shape :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
The most successful one.
Love my boy so much so much! :D
Photobucket
Raymond (L) Casandra.

After everything , we went to a playground nearby & chitchat till 3am.
I likee :D

12/02/10
Woke up , changed and met up with bf , steven , qinghai & jackson .
went for last minute shopping :D
We managed to buy whatever we need , guess its a good day today!
met my parents at amk and hm sweet hm :)

stay tune (:

LOVES CAS ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images