12:00:00 AM

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY & HAPPY CNY !!!!


hey people !
happy chinese new year , hope you all collect as many ang pow as possible ! :D
have a great year ahead .
Also , on this very special day is also valentine's day ..
A day when love is express to one another .
' I LOVE YOU ' is said , mushy stuff is said , promises made.
Regardless family / friends / lover.
Valentine's day is for all .

so ,
I love you sherylsiow .
I love you swee yuwen .
i love you tiffany chia .
i love you all my friends !!

i love you mummy.
I love you daddy.
I love you bro .
I love you my darling mayko.
i love you my beloveds cousins.
i love you ALL MY RELATIVES . :)

& to the very last ... for my lover.
I love you raymond chong kok wai ♥

To my friends :
This year , everyone is going to be separated .
FUCK SAD :(
ONE entered JC , Some poly , some ITE .
Still , knowing all you guys were fate .
thus ! i hope our friendship will never be affected la! :)
Meet up when free , catch up when free & dont lost contact !
Photobucket
Photobucket
ESPECIALLY you girls ♥
To my family :
I love you guys so much .
always there for me & filled me with so much concern !
watched me grow and learn to be an adult.
I really love you all! :)
Photobucket
My family ♥
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My 3 bestest Cousin ♥
Photobucket
Precious Daddy .
Photobucket
Precious Mummy .
Photobucket
Precious Brother.
Photobucket
Precious Dog .
Photobucket
My Beloved Family <3

To my boy ♥ :

Known you for 5 years ..
hated you in sec 1.
friend with you in sec 2.
slowly be gd friend in sec 3-5
end up tgt on 26/06/09.
kind of unexpected love , but it happened ?
i believe things happens for a reason hence whatever reason it may be , i gonna treasure it.

& altho i everytime complain about you ..
these , that , these , that .
but still in my heart i find you a really wonderful boyfriend who doesnt neglects me.
well , u tried your best never to neglect me :)
i appreciate your sweetness .
ur sudden act of randomness might not be the cutest thing but i find it super adorable :)
at least it made me smile when i think of it.
when you forced me to study until you got so pissed off and i still dont want to ,
your little scoldings .. tho its hard for me to like swallow some of ur words.
but in the end , i know its for my own good .
When you know i didnt go prawning before you planned a day and bring me go .
First time celebrating mooncake festival & u made my name. totally shocked & happy.
When i wasnt feeling well and you quitted your job just to accompany me home..
its just so sweet .
when you have motion sickness but instead asked a boy to stand up cause i really needed to sit down..
when i fall down & weak ass me almost fainted cause of that .. you piggyback me ^^
When you taught me the proper way of eating spaghetti :)
When you gave in to me sometimes when i'm in the wrong .
When you made me smile with a rose ..
when you tell me you really love me & treasure me just that i dont know ^^
Thanks for caring for me and made me feel loved.

we airnt together for long but i always feel we are like already together for ages.
maybe its because we knew each other for quite awhile alr..
but overall ,
what i really appreciate is you & me trying to work out this relationship together.
build on the trust ,love , feelings , faith.
:)

I couldnt buy a v.day present , upsets me like hell loh :/
so i decided to prepare this post.
you are sleeping now cause its 6am when i blog this as i doubt i will have time in the afternoon!
& i'm going to schedule this to 12am sharp , 14/02/10 .
which we would be watching 'Valentine's Day' together at that moment in amkhub :)
SO COOOL. haha!
i know the future. :)

little pictures for you !
Photobucket
Before tgt :)
Photobucket
First pic taken after we got tgt.
Photobucket
:)
Photobucket
Sentosa.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Pulau Ubin
Photobucket
Photobucket
Happy 1st,
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
First time prawning.
Photobucket
Photobucket
SMILE MORE , smile is the best make up ever. heard?
Photobucket
Happy 3rd.
Photobucket
The Rose ; My Smile.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
5th Month Gift <3
Photobucket
Photobucket
Happy 5th.
Photobucket
Christmas ^^
Photobucket
Photobucket
1st Holiday trip together - Genting.
Photobucket
His sweet 19th Birthday.
Photobucket
From me to him.
Photobucket
My sweet 18th Birthday.
Photobucket
From him to me.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Happy 7th.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Happy chinese new year !!

& Lastly ,
Photobucket
Happy Valentine Day darling boy. I Love You ♥

alright ! such post super rare. I must like dig out all the old photos -.-

re-upload , etc . tsktsk .. spent 3hrs+ doing .
BUT WHATEVER, its valentine's day what ! must show some love ♥
hehe .

ENJOY YOUR VALENTINES DAY ALL & HAVE A GREAT CHINESE NEW YEAR !

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images