2:15:00 AM

Dont live for anyone but yourself ! :)
Photobucket


Salon.

Woke up at 1230 , hurried to change and went to whampoa as i booked a 3pm appointment with my hairstylist .
Dyed my hair black brown this time & i really like the outcome ! :)
Not too black , not too brown . Just nice! Loves~

After that , head to amk to meet bf & the guys for movie !
Caught How to train your dragon .
Photobucket
Ratings : 8.5 / 10
Love this show , really a good show.
Bf and me were so urgent during the movie but we controlled till the end of the film as we didnt want to miss any part!
The dragon was so cute too.

Alrights ! pictures .

DADDY'S HAIR / BEFORE.
Photobucket

AFTER
Photobucket

AND

BROTHER'S HAIR / BEFORE
Photobucket

AFTER
Photobucket


Pictures taken today.
CAMWHORED.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
It was raining , so i decided to snap myself with my umbrella . Look how MOCHA ORANGE my hair is! sheesh~

Photobucket
In the salon .

Photobucket
My black-brown hair :)
Photobucket


Went to amkhub food court for our dinner.
Bf and me had steamboat fish soup , major love !
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


lastly ,
My beautiful hair :)
Photobucket

stay tune (:

LOVES CAS ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images