8:00:00 PM

Happy 9th ♥
Photobucket
I love you my baby boy ^^


Hey people ! i'm so happy that i'm finally blogging on this .
I'm 48kg already~
LIKE yay .
Technically , i still want to lose weight till 47kg .
But 48kg calls for a celebration :)
IT IS HARD WORK OKAY.
i'm so happy when i imagine myself going to future casting .
Introducing myself " Hi , I'm Casandra , my current height is 168 and i'm 48kg. "
Like helllo ??!
some people with the height of 160 weighs 50+ already ...
BUT still , i hope i can reach 47kg . Or else , just maintain between 47kg - 49kg :)

On Thurs , was seb's 19th .
Headed to his house in the evening . Blow cake & went to eat .
Next we head down to zirca :)
FUN !
Danced till the club close .. my enegry was really wasted there ..


SEB'S HOUSE.
Photobucket
Photobucket
All hands getting ready ..
Photobucket
AND .. hahah!
Photobucket
happy birthday seb :)
Photobucket
Birthday boy , bf and myself.

Group photo !
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
while waiting for the food to arrive .. they took so long to cook! tsk~


Clarke Quay / Zirca !
Photobucket
Photobucket
L.O.V.E ♥
Photobucket
the guys!
Photobucket
Photobucket
myself.

Photobucket
On the dancefloor ~
Photobucket
Photobucket
Me and bridget.
Photobucket
Raymond taking the 3sec shot.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Orange Vodka.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
C & R ♥
Photobucket
Birthday boy and myself.
Photobucket
My boy ♥

Photobucket
went to mac for breakfast before cabbing home.
Raymond stayed my house , yay~
hehe .
reached home feeling really really exhausted .
bathed and we turn in at about 7am .

I woke up at 10am as i need to settle some stuff ..
I was so tired and my eyes were all puffy .
i wore my shade as usual .. and i was actually sleeping while standing in the mrt .
doubt anyone can see anyway . haha!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Rise & Shine :)
Photobucket
well , my darling boy is still sleeping like a pig.
He looks so charming when he's sleeping :)

So after we woke up , we cabbed to bf's house to fetch his mum and bro to tiong bahru
as we decided to have steamboat there .. :)
went to his ahma house first as it was still early , later we walked to tiong bahru plaza i think ?
Happy 9th baby!
Photobucket
Bf♥
Photobucket
I looked really shag with all my puffy eyes..
haha!
Photobucket
Our 2 steamboat .
Photobucket
Photobucket
Raymond.
Photobucket
Tom Yam Soup !
wasted not filling enough :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
2 chocolate for 1 couple ! :)
Photobucket

After that , we head back to amk for movie with the guys.
Caught kidnapper .
Photobucket
A really great show :)
Ratings : 8 / 10

Photobucket
Photobucket
At amk arcade.
Headed home affter movie .

Stay tune (:

LOVES CAS ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images