3:58:00 AM

HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY STEVEN & happy April Fool ALL.


Everyone is turning 18 soon . Time passes so fast! HAHA.

Did you guys had a fun April Fool Day ? I DID !
Cause i managed to fool chia , sherylsiow and yuwen . HAHA.
at 12am , i texted them " I think I'm pregnant . "
All of them replied , totally worried and shocked.
Sheryl was like " Huh?! Did you buy the prenancy test kit ?"
The funniest replied was tiffanychia , the part when she said " zzz.Why you all never use! " i was laughing non stop .
I even got her to called raymond because i told her i dont dare to tell him .
& bf actually played along . FYI ; i didnt told bf i was pranking them .
Yuwen were the more serious tone .
Lol!
Sorry i made you girls worry for me and you girls are really the most awesome friends i ever had!
:)
I LOVE YOU ALL ♥

Alrights , so i shall just summarize what happened on thurs & today (friday)!

Thurs , woke up at 11am . Changed and head to bf's as he hurted his eyes while he was playing basketball on wednesday .
How rough these guys are ! tsk .
His eyes were in a pretty bad condition , he have to put eye medication every 2 hrs.
Poorthing!
Well , he's recovering now :)
So accompanied him at his house till about 330 , i left .

Went to amk's post office to pay for my retake papers.
$340.25 ! NOT CHEAP. :(

Was bbm-ing with gigi and she was driving so i asked her to drive to amk to pick me up!
We went to junction 8 and had manhattan !
AWESOME .. i had been craving for manhattan for a long long long time and the taste of it was heavenly .
To add on ! their staff service were excellent , two thumbs up manhattan ^^
Nana joined in after awhile , ate and then gigi drove us to town for some shopping .
I shopped for the guys birthday presents while nana shopped for the stuff she need .

About 9 , i left as i was meeting bf and the guys to celebrate steven's birthday.
( HAPPY BIRTHDAY PCT. )
Took a mrt to sbw and i think i was molested la!
The mrt was pack and there is this fucked up old man behind me , i felt something touched my butt .
I moved away and i looked at the reflection of the guy behind me ..
he kept looking left and right and then despite how much i move away from him , when the train come to a stop , his hand would hit my butt .
Fucked up old man , damn .
They just dont know where the stand and think they still has this charm for young girls!
So in the end i walk to another cabin ..

Reached sbw and bf asked me to take a cab to Home Team NS .
well , i didnt heard of it and almost all the taxi driver didnt too .
In the end , i enter a fucked up taxi driver .. told him sbw road and he drove to chong pang .
Bf and him had a little arguement after that!
tsk .

I seriously expects cab drivers to know singapore's map pretty well .
I mean , why do i take a cab is because i didnt know how to go right?
And what is all the cabs for if they too dont know singapore's map well !
Its really annoying and fuck up to enter a cab , and when you tell him the destination you wanna go ..
he/she would be like " I'm not sure where . " like hello ?
Its your job for god sake.
Totally annoying and fucked up !
I also loathe cab drivers who drive as slow as they could on purpose ..
I really looked down on these people .
I always get so annoyed that i would snap " can you drive faster ?! "
Its not because of the meter that's rising , I just feel so cheated!

AGAIN ! i want to say , SINGAPORE IS A FUCKED UP PLACE .
KIASU people and all the weird people lives in singapore.
sheesh ~

Alright , enough of my complaining ..
So we went to this HomeTeam NS , its some sort of a resort .
and there's ktv rooms.
supa cheap , like $18/hr?
We had singing session for 4hrs , awesome !
I had fun & i was gald i manage to catch up with tiffany chia .
I miss her man .. wasted sheryl and yuwen couldnt make it... :(

After our singing session , some cabbed home .
Left with bf , me , qinghai , jackson , kuan , shiling and shumei .
We decided to walk home .. DAMN . i love walking in the night ..
Its so awesome , i totally dont understand who would dislike walking in the night .
So cooling , so relaxing and best of all , you can totally slim down !
Trust me , walk at least 2hrs once a week .. your fatty thighs would definitely slim down .
Especially if you walk with heels ladies .

Walking in the night IS the most relaxing and fun way of slimming down !
shit . I just share one of my slimming down methods ..
Now whoever kpos reading my blog gonna slim down :(
DAMN .

Reached home at about 430am .
3hrs of walking .. ROCKS ttm ! I wanna do it more ..
Georgina , wanna walk back from bugis again ? Lets do it ONE MORE TIME !! Oh yeah ~
Alrights , PICTURES !

Thursday
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
CAMWHORED at home.
Photobucket
bf's house.
Photobucket
Gigi drove a BMW sports to pick me up :)
Photobucket

MANHATTAN!!
Photobucket
AWESOME !
Photobucket
Photobucket
candid.
Photobucket
LOVE IT ♥
Photobucket
Photobucket
Myself and nana !
Photobucket
we looked kind of formal .. oh well , they are my love ♥

Photobucket
On our way to town after a filling lunch !:)

Photobucket
Camwhored while nana were trying on some clothes.
Photobucket
My darlingg georgina resting at the side.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Darrling geor & myself.

HomeTeamNS/Steven's 18th Birthday

Photobucket
At 12am , 2ndApril.
Photobucket
Birthday Boy.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
bf and steven , bf look like some star here!
Photobucket
Love ♥
Photobucket
Myself & him .
Photobucket
Poorthing !
Photobucket
lent bf my precious shade as his eyes are super sensitive to light now.

On friday , suppose to meet up with the guys for movie .
Clash of the titans , but its like fully booked la!
In the end , went to Novena for steamboat with bf and his family .. :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
My shade is like 12hrs on him :) HAHA!
Photobucket
END of steamboat , filling and i was bloated !

Okay , i gotta call bf now .
stay tune (:

LOVES CAS ♥

P/S : Hopes bf's eyes get well soon!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images