10:47:00 PM

I let down my pride and walk through it , give me your support in this.
Photobucket


School was alright today . I manage to stay awake throughout all the lesson despite only 3hrs of sleep last night !
I'm currently waiting for Paris Hilton's My New Bff to start at 11pm thus I'm blogging now to kill time !

Okay , i just found out i accidentally deleted my sunday's pictures and some pictures of me and chia.
Why the hell am i so careless ~??
So i'm only left with today's picture.

On sunday was simon's uncle 35th birthday and it was held at my house since we had gathering
at my house that day :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIMON UNCLE ♥

AND today after school i went to junction 8 to wait for bf .
woah ! i waited for 1 hour please . My whole leg was numb la .
After that , we went to nyp for macdonalds . Head down to bf's place after that.
bf's mum cooked dinner so i drank soup as soup is my love ♥
hehe ! yummmy :P
after awhile , parents came and home sweet home .

PICTURES ^^

Photobucket
camwhored while waiting for chiachia and bf to reach !
Photobucket
Alright , the main purpose is my eyes la! ^^
Photobucket
Photobucket
Dont see me smiling when i pose , i was actually getting impatient at that time . haha!
Photobucket
and finally , i pout ! :X

At NYP
Photobucket
Is it me or raym look very happy here . LOL :)
Photobucket
C ; R
Photobucket


Alright !
stay tune (:

LOVES CAS ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images