11:10:00 PM

Look at me , I'm a girl with an attitude . If you dont like me , shoot yourself.
Photobucket


School was alright . I'm having some class test on Tuesday . damn!
I've been neglecting my O lvl , i just dont know how to manage my time well .
I wanna score , i wanna pass my O and I wanna spend time with my bf as much as possible.
It's really hard when you dismiss school only at 5pm almost everyday you know?!

Class had been really fun with the peeps around. Crapping at lunch and serious-ness during lesson.
I really like it ^^

So today during CMB , i fell asleep unknowingly .
And when i woke up , my classmates were like ' GOOD MORNING .' etc. etc.
I was like HUH?
then sean walked to my table and showed me his hp , he took a snapshot of me.
_l_ !
The mastermind was Pamela Wong ! EVILLLLLL !!
So , i saw her sleeping and .... the evil me went to ,
Photobucket
HEHE ^^
She was lucky she covered her face lo! and i was lucky i got sean to delete the picture ~

After lesson , we went to junction 8 . So happy that Pamela and Dwayne accompany me while I was waiting for raym to reach junction 8 from TP.
We walked around and saw Macbook Pro and we played with it for almost an hour .
omgg!

Photobucket
Candid shot by dwayne.
Photobucket
Pam and myself.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
No idea why this pic was taken with the adding words of ' Please step out of the fame.' LOL!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Myself , Pam and Dwayne.
Photobucket
And the last picture of myself! hehe^^

about 6 , bf reached . Pam and Dwayne went off .
Dear and me went for our lunch date ♥ at Junction 8 food court.
Had curry chicken and rice . Not as nice as the one below his house tho! HAHA :D
Photobucket
Went back to bf's place . Took a nap and head down to half court to meet up with darryl , steven , jackson , qinghai , jun huei , daniel , seb , yao ming and bing yao.
Been quite a long time since i saw the guys la!

After awhile , parents fetched me home :)

Tomorrow's lesson starts at 2pm ! finally i can sleep alittle longer.

stay tune (:

LOVES CAS ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images