11:04:00 PM

No matter what difficulties you have in the road you are walking . Never give up but continue to push forward to your goals.


Had not been blogging due to my 'BUSY' life now.
Well ! Firstly, boyf and myself have just passed our 10th together on 260609♥, Monday.
how times flies ..
In another 2 months , we will be reaching our 1st Anniversary .
& Raymond said he is confident that the day will come ^^

Thanks baby for everything .. like i said , you are god's gift to me to be able to meet you in secondary one and i'm also god's gift to you :P
Hahaha , i enjoyed our once a month dating cause it really make every date with you so much more special and i would want to cherish our date more.
Thanks for making our wonderful day happy .
& your jumbo cup - yami yogurt !!!
hehe ^^
I love you baby ♥

Okay shall begin my blog.

23/4/10, Friday.

Camwhored in the morning.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I seriously love my Misty Grey Lens !

Had school till 2pm and because raym had an off day on EVERY friday .
He came to pick me up from school , loves !
We went to RP to looked up for his sister , jackson and daniel .
I had my beloved TOM YAM BAN MIAN , fuck shit. I cant believe RP has the best ban mian la!
Photobucket
Bf . while waiting for the them to finish lesson.
Photobucket
Photobucket
THIS IS THE SEX!

It was heavy downpour by the time we finished eating so we decided to head to the library .
Photobucket
camwhored in library too.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Looking at him playing his Itouch.
Photobucket
Photobucket
R ♥ C.
Played wii !
Photobucket
Jackson & bf.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Myself, I was having fun.
Photobucket
bf♥
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Bf and me playing tennis.
So fun , i never played Wii before .. so i was like super excited and everything .
play tennis and some weirdo games.
Photobucket
myself :)
After the rain stopped , we head down to amkhub to catch movie.
Photobucket
Random shot. HAHAHA.
Photobucket
Raym and me fooling around while waiting for the movie to start . SO CUTE!

Watched "Monga" . Awesome show , i always find Ethan Ruan Jingtian handsome i didnt know he look so cute in bald . HAHAHA!

Photobucket
Ratings : 8 / 10

After movie , bf and myself headed to my house as he is staying over :)
Had a wonderful night cuddling with my boyf to sleep.

24/4/10, Saturday

Woke up in the afternoon , looked at bf and he gave me a peek on my forehead.
Felt so blissed ♥.♥
Girl always wants to be able to wake up the next day with her man just by her side !
Had maggieemee for lunch , slack at my house .
Photobucket
In the evening , we went to Aljunied to watch his basketball match.
Photobucket
Dear and me ♥
After his basketball match ,
Photobucket
Photobucket
bf taking off his shoes.
After that, raym and me took the train to grandma house .
Grandpa just came out from an operation on his eyes , hope he is fine now!

Mum and daddy psycho-ed dear to stay another night . Hehe!
And seriously ........... my dad sure has an incredible way of psycho-ing boyf.
So raym called his mum to inform her & he stayed ANOTHER night .
Woots ~
another wonderful night spent with him ♥

25/4/10, Sunday

Woke up earlier than raym and i played with his Itouch while waiting for him to wake up .
& when he woke up , he said ' I love you. ' ♥.♥

When did this boyfriend of mine become so sweet, i really gonna get diabetes soon!

Watched tv , etc. and boyfriend went home after awhile.

Discussed with mummy on where to go and i mentioned mahanttan , however parents was not into western that day .
So she blah out STEAMBOAT and the thought of their tom yam soup and slice of pork just make me drool .
A plan was made !
I hurried to change and daddy drove to bugis for our dinner .
Photobucket
And i wore a jeans i had not worn in a long long time.
what to say , JEANS IS THE SEX THAT DAY!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Jeans is the sex man !
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Brother and myself.

I seriously think the sho beside TopOne is the only steamboat that matches me the most .
I really enjoy their food there . Like major two thumbs up please !!!
Excellent . I have no idea why some people dont find the food there really nice , but i guess different people has different taste .
I tried SO MANY steamboats and that shop is the best . ( To me . )
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
yummy :p
Photobucket
Photobucket
Bro and mine Yami yogurt. how could i ever miss out on yami yogurt :)
Photobucket
I LOVE YAMI ! ♥

Had a filling dinner with my family & i was really insane enough to buy Jumbo Cup yami yogurt.
haha!
But it was awesome , my day was fantastic .

With such a wonderful family , boyfriend and friends . What more could i ask for?

26/4/10♥, Monday. ; HAPPY 10th BABY!!


On monday . Sadly both of us had school so we could only meet up after school .
Planned the day before that we will go to Plaza Sing for Aston .

I was looking at my watch the whole time , waiting for the dismissal all the time.
I dont know why , but i was really really anxious to get out of school and see my boyf.
So after school , I immediately went out , changed and rushed down to plaza sing , i was really afraid to keep boyf waiting as i didnt know how near / far TP was to plaza sing.
In the end i reached first . -.-

Bf arrived after awhile and we walked around.
Decided to see what movie is nice and we requested for a romance film.
Was introduce to " The Bounty Hunter " , we had our doubts at first cause i didnt hear of this film .
But decided to give it a try since Date Night last movie was at 4:20 .
Bought our 620pm tix and we choosed the seats 25,26. :)

Went to Aston to have our lunch .
Photobucket
Photobucket
Dear♥
I ordered Black pepper chicken , side dishes are Baked potato, French Fries.
Photobucket
Dear ordered Chargrill Chicken, side dishes are Baked potato, and ( forget the other one.)
Photobucket

The staff services was great , waiter actually offered to serve the lady first before the man.
I like . I love it when guys treats ladies with such respect ^^
Food were delicious , i dont know if it is better than mahanttan cause i only ate Fish&Chips in mahanttan .
However , a thumb up for their food and services.

Watched "The Bounty Hunter" and the show was nice !
Gerard Butler and Jennifer Aniston kissed in cell is so romantic please .
But I wouldnt want that to happen to me la . Would rather kiss on bed than in a cell la.

Photobucket
Ratings : 7 / 10

After movie , decided to call it a day and we both went home .
Photobucket
Jumbo Cup that bf bought for me :)
Photobucket
Had an awesome and wonderful date with you darling ♥
Happy 10th !
Photobucket
bf ♥
Photobucket
C ♥ R , R ♥ C.
Photobucket
The boy i love , Raymond Chong Kok Wai ♥

Tomorrow might be watching another basketball match of bf's .
Hopes he play well !

Stay tune (:

LOVES CAS ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images