8:00:00 PM

琳芸♥国伟
Photobucket


Hey people ! had not been blogging . As usual , i'm busy with my life now .
And blogging to me needs HOURS because i have pictures to upload!
So i'm always lazy or not enough time .
Like booooooo~ EXCUSES . yes yes i know!
HAHAHA.
So , im blogging now while waiting for raymond to reach my place !

Okay , back to entry .
My last post was on thursday ? I whine about not having enough money for my anniversary .
So i decided to go get a job !
Its a tough job but its alright :) Just 1 week of endurance only !
HAHAHA . will be going down for interview pretty sooon .
I hate the idea that i need to work but i guess it's life! We cant just go on depending on our parents
for money , always raising our hands and ask " mummy , can you give me some money. "
Its time we grow and be independent . Infact we should be taking care of our parents instead right!

So i must be strong and go on with my decision to find a job and work !!

And and , on friday .. met up with my boy and friends as usual .
Initially , we wanted to watch Once a gangster however , tix were sold out .
Thus we decided to go to bishan golf course for pool session .
The guys had their fun & i had fun taking photos and watching them have fun.
Hmm .. dont sound fun . But yea~ i had fun.
Kuay Chup for supper and bf went to my house for the night !
Love it :)

Woke up on a saturday afternoon , helped him with his project and accompany him home then went back home myself .
Still , I had an awesome friday and saturday with my boyfriend and friends.

And i cant wait till june . The start of june has so much happenings already .
3rd June - Tiffchia's 18th birthday !
4th June - Zouk with the people.
5th June - Nicolechen's birthday party .
LIKE OMGG~ i'm going to be so so so exhausted on 6th june la !
Then , i will go for my interview ..
and by 12th June i will start working !!!
AND on 26th June 2010♥ is where my hard work gonna pay off and i'm going to have a fantastic and romantic day with my dearest boyfriend ♥ .
Awesome , all planned out :)

PICTURES TIME !
& I took effing lots of pictures so its either you click the [x] OR enjoy looking at my face .

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I fat already la.
Photobucket
Like this picture though.
Photobucket
Cam-whored at the bus stop.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I camwhored ALOT ! my face were totally in for photo taking that day la !
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
So yes , it was at night and i wore my shade . So many eyes were on me , in the bus , on the streets.. i even spot some girl pointing at me.
I lower my shade , look at her and wore back my shade in her face!
Like seriously , what is up with that look ...
which part of the law says NO WEARING SHADE at night . i dont hear of it!
Even if there is such law , i dont care! shades are my love.
I wear them in shopping centres, daylight , night time . As long as i feel like putting them on .. I dont care if there is sun or not.
People mindset got to grow man .. seriously!

Photobucket
Ah yes and my boy looked so cute that night . Hahaha!
Photobucket
cute ♥!
Photobucket
My boy & Me .
Photobucket
He was addicted to his Itouch that day ...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Had Mac :)
Photobucket
Eddie , bf and Norman .
Photobucket
Jackson.
Went to bishan golf course and i snap photos since i had nothing to do.
Photobucket
bf
Had some crazy fun with the guys.
Photobucket
This is kok wai! ( Wolf! )
It all started with me drawing a pig. LOL!
Photobucket
This is Norman.
Photobucket
A cashier obviously refers to SEBASTIAN..
Photobucket
This is Derek
Photobucket
This is steven ! Creative eh .
Photobucket
This is qinghai!
Photobucket
and DANIEL!!
Photobucket
Lastly , Jackson !

Photobucket

Photobucket
C ♥ R!
Photobucket
Myself :)
Photobucket
Jackson and my special snapshot !

Back to my place ^^
Photobucket
Cam-whored AGAIN.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Feels great lying on my boy's arm.
Photobucket
:)
Photobucket
Myself.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Me in specs!
Photobucket
Bf doing push up before sleeping.
Photobucket
my love!

LOVE ; ROMANCE ♥
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
cute !
Photobucket
Photobucket
& Lastly ,
Photobucket
SPELLS L-O-V-E

Stay tune (:

LOVES CAS ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images