5:20:00 PM

Photobucket

If you love someone you say it, You say it right then, out loud. Or the moment just passes you by.


Hey people, I'm finally blogging.
Well, managed to get all my photos from raymond only yesterday ...
but the photo were awesome!

I enjoyed my 1st anniversary so much!! It was so fun, happy, romantic and everything i could've asked for.
I woke up at 9, start to get prepare for my awesome day ahead thinking that i'll be going to the zoo.
Call raymond up at about 10 and he told me we wont be going to the Zoo already.
yay! A surprise.
bf," I wanted to hide from you .. but you know how to go to universal studio? "
Okay, so it didnt quite turn out to be a surprise but it was pretty cute.
obviously i didnt know where Universal Studio was too, i texted sherylsiow ...

Met raymond at the station and i was so happy to see him. HAHA!
showed him the present i bought for him, a N.U.M bag as his bag was pretty old already!
and the scrapbook which i spent 7 hours making for him!
( The scrapbook turned out awesome! Despite my ugly handwritting, but it was purely from me! )

While working on the scrapbook, i sure made a whole lot of mess in my room!
Photobucket
I had 80+ photos with me just so if anyone comes in handy!
Photobucket
Photobucket
In the mist of doing the Scrapbook.

Photobucket
This is the first page.
Photobucket
One of the pages.

Photobucket
Raymond's bag . I was so happy, i walked into the shop and the salesguy ( A teenage about 19. ) served me and he gave me a membership discount when i'm not even a promising buyer. I was just looking around. HAHAHA.
well, I didnt told him i was shopping for my boyfriend afraid that he wouldnt give me a discount if he knew i'm attached. So when he asked who i'm shopping for , i say " a 20th birthday present. " and he nod. haha!
Sometimes must pretend abit since guys treats me nice when i act sweet and friendly. haha!
Photobucket
So this the bag, suitable for a sport guy like raymond.
Trust me it looks nicer in real life!

So after i shopped, raymond wanted to meet .
So i rushed all the way home from town to keep the present than rushed all the way to half court.
Busy day and i remember almost fainting because i didnt eat except my little packet of durain biscuit that saved me a few times! haha
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Taking photo with big teddy ♥!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Big teddy's head is 3 times my head!
Photobucket
And i LOVE big teddy, my big chong kok wai ♥!

The morning of my anniversary, 260610 ♥♥♥

I did romantic valentine make up that day and romantic messy curls which lasted till night!
Photobucket
Photobucket
well,my maid did the curling while i do my make up as i was rushing for time.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Touching up my last little piece of hair..
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Finally, i'm done. My make up looks so nice and my curl was excellent!

Photobucket
and my dress code was casual !

Photobucket
Do i give out a in love or romance feeling? HAHAHA!
I hope i do, thats what i'm working on!

Photobucket
Raymond carrying the bag. Looks nice right?!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Daniel helped us with this photo. Looks awesome! On our way to Universal Studio ♥!

Photobucket
me and my baby D.

Photobucket
Camwhored while raymond's ordering the laksa!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Laksa before we enter Universal Studio!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Our Universal Ticket.

Photobucket
Photobucket


UNIVERSAL STUDIO SINGAPORE!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Our journey in Universal Studio begins ♥!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
he was pretty violent . haha!
Photobucket
Cute Tree,
Photobucket
my boy is so cute!
Photobucket
I like this car!

Photobucket
The ride we failed to play!

Sci-fi city!
Photobucket

Queuing in Mummy Revenge!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
In the ride,
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Mummy Revenge was awesome!

Photobucket
At Jurassic Park!
Photobucket
we had to queue for 70 minutes!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Well, water rides were kinda dizzy! haha but still fun.

And we watch the watch show at 3pm!
It was awesome and fun! hahaha .
Photobucket
Photobucket
They used that stick to shoot water at us! haha.
Photobucket
Raymond use has an excellent photography skill, awesome shot isnt it?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Raymond looked so happy here . lol!
Photobucket

At fairytale land.
Photobucket
Photobucket
watching 4D shrek!

MADAGASCAR!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Sitting merry go round!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
No idea why raymond took this shot for. haha!
Photobucket
Photobucket
candid shot.
Photobucket
cute boy.

I guess we miss our childhood, hahaha!

walking in the indoors, Hollywood .
Photobucket
Photobucket
I dont know if raymond realise , its my first time posing for him. hahah!

Photobucket
Resting!

Photobucket
we had to play wiith this smoke! haha
Photobucket
Photobucket
Hahaha! so funny.

Photobucket
You know why he wears the shirt "Mr Strong" now.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Old subway!

Photobucket
Best Girlfriend ♥
Photobucket
Raymond, recieving the best oscar award for acting!

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket

USS was awesome, once in a life time experience. Everyone must go!

Left Universal studio at about 7, was starving thus we decided to dine at Aston!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Ordered Hickory BBQ chicken!
Photobucket
Photobucket

After Aston, we headed back to yck and my surprise happened there ♥♥♥
Bf was on the phone the whole day which kinda ticks me off as its suppose to be our anniversary!
but i wasnt a girl who would try to predict what he's doing thus i totally didnt expect that he is telling the guys to do a surprise for me!

bf told me the guys were at Daniel's place still so we shall head back to his house to rest first.
and after resting at his house, bf say we can go meet them already.
So we left bf's place and he hold my hand and ran.
cas, " Why are we running?!"
bf, " i dont know, daniel say urgent. "
cas, " I'm going to scold them when i see them later!"
bf, " No you wont scold them."
and the moment we reach half court, i was so shocked and touch.
There i saw my friends and
this!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I thought baby would be so touch when he saw the scrapbook but i was MORE touch when i saw this ♥ ! it melted my heart immediately!!!
Thanks Jun huei, Daniel, Seb, Derek, Yu soon, bridget and most importantly my boyfriend, Raymond Chong Kok Wai.
I was really happy !!
Oh and he bought a dress for me, purple colour! idiot.
But i still love it ♥ hahaha!
Thanks so much baby!! ♥♥♥♥
Had the best day ever!
Photobucket
Made our anniversary wish and blew out the candle.♥

Photobucket
I love you, RCKW♥
Photobucket
Baby, you filled my heart big time ♥

stay tune (:

LOVES CAS ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images