10:47:00 PM

Love is not prove by words but actions.
Photobucket


BEFORE i blog, i wanna wish my cousin, Georgina Aw a happy 19th Birthday !
And i really love her so much!♥
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!

I cant recalled what i have been doing for the past days.
I'm suffering from short term memory nowadays!
However, i brought my baby S out recently!
I have plenty of pictures!
Shall let the picture do the talkings and hopefully, i can recall.

Photobucket
Love my baby S so much!
Photobucket
playing around with my Dslr.

Photobucket
At half court, decided to snap photos of raymond playing ball with those small boy.
Photobucket
Raymond just look so good in camera!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My boy!

Photobucket
Raymond and his close brothers.
Photobucket
I LOVE THIS PHOTO OF THEM!

I love ALL my photos taken with raymond! ♥♥
Photobucket
Raymond really manage to make himself look fat right?! LOL!
Photobucket

Photobucket
My love increase every single day for you ♥.
Photobucket
The sweetest photo ♥ Love you Raymond chong!


SATURDAY / TOWN

Photobucket
head to town on Saturday with Raymond and steven!
Photobucket
One more photo before heading out!

Photobucket
Raymond's dog, yingying.

Camwhored!!!
As......... usual ...........
Photobucket
At Raymond's place.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Love the colour so much!
Photobucket
Casandra ♥
Photobucket
This was taken by raymond when i was chilling . haha!

Photobucket
Raymond!
Photobucket
:)

After baby took his shower, he joined me in camwhoring!
Photobucket
We both look so adorable !
Photobucket
♥ This picture tooo!!!

At Town!

Photobucket
Myself and steven at Nana's shop!
Photobucket
Myself and this babe ♥
Photobucket
candid shot by raymond.
Photobucket
Another candid shot.
Photobucket
♥ Nana!

Photobucket
Photobucket
CAS ♥ RAYMOND!

At night, we head down to half court to meet up with the rest!
Photobucket
Always looking like he is in deep thought eh?
Photobucket
Photobucket
CKWR ♥

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
HAHAHAH!
Photobucket
Another shot taken by raymond.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Random shots!
Photobucket
Photobucket
camwhore while raymond and the guys were playing bball!

Our LOVE♥


Photobucket
hehe! Our feet. Epic.
Photobucket
Photobucket
♥ 26/06/09 !!

stay tune (:

LOVES CAS ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images