7:10:00 PM

This life is for learning, so chill out about your mistakes, that just means you're putting your life to good use.
Photobucket


Hello everyone!
Finally had that urge to blog instead of being lazy.
Everyday is a routine, school, home/ meet raymond.
But well, Raymond has been pretty busy with his projects so.... i'm home recently.

I bet all of you knows that Jay chou came to Singapore.
I didnt know until the day my family and i went to Bugis for steamboat the Bugis was so crowded.
It was then i realize JayChou is in singapore.
My bro took my camera and tried to snap a few picture of Jay Chou while i was trying to get away from the crowd.
Well, I dislike Jay Chou ( Sorry to all JAY CHOU'S fans. )
I admit he is a talented artist that deserve the attention from everyone but he is plain ugly. SO YEA.

Photobucket
Camwhored before leaving home for steamboat.

Photobucket
Look at the crowd. My god!

STEAMBOAT

Photobucket
This attracts me more!
Photobucket
My parents ♥
Photobucket
Bro and myself.

Celebrated Gigi's belated birthday on Thursday.
Treated her to Vienna! Awesome food there.

Before leaving home.
Photobucket
Look at my darling dog, so adorable!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Asking her to ' paws.'
Photobucket
I love her so much!
Photobucket
My baby M ♥

VIENNA
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
*Slurp. Delicious!

Photobucket
Hey there birthday girl ♥

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
mmm mmm mmmm, the taste of lobster is so good.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Awesome~

Photobucket
Georgina's eating oyster.
Photobucket
Photobucket
She look so cute!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Ah yes, Thumbs up*

Photobucket
Photobucket
HAHA! playing with food.
Photobucket
Photobucket

I was late for an hour and Georgina punished me with this wine. ( I hate wine! )
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
It stinks.
AND
Photobucket
The taste sucks.
Photobucket
Sad that i drank such a horrible drink!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Happy birthday babe ♥ Love ya!

More camwhore in the toilet!

CASANDRA

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


GEORGINA
Photobucket
Photobucket
SUPER CUTE RIGHT?!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Had so much fun playing with the camera!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

CASANDRA & GEORGINA♥
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Ah hah! Caught gigi being so interested in my BOOBIES that she had to grope it.

Visited Make Candy shop and took a look. I was amazed.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
So many people watched them while they made the candy however they gave me and gigi lollipops.
HAHAHA!
Photobucket
Photobucket
(The lollipop is still in my bag.)

Head to town to meet up with Nana.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Camwhore as i love their lighting there.

Told nana that i will be going to Raymond's grandmother birthday celebration and Nana workmate actually offered to help me touch up my make up.
In the end, she redo my make up and Nana helped me straighten my hair again.
HOW NICE RIGHT?!
Photobucket
She's a make up artist by the way and have helped people with their make up in studio.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Thanks!

Raymond's Grandma birthday.
Photobucket
Baby and his grandmother.
Photobucket
Doris and her boyfriend.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

After everything, Raymond stayed over at my place.
We ended our night by cuddling each other to sleep ♥
Photobucket

And with that.....
Stay tune (:

Photobucket

LOVES CAS ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images