10:52:00 PM

Photobucket
The world doesnt stop spinning, never stop moving!


I have Formspring now!
ASK ME QUESTIONS ON @ http://www.formspring.me/CASANDRAGAN ! (Below my twitter at my side bar!)
OR
Follow me @ http://twitter.com/CAS_AN_DRA


Hello blogreaders!
Have not been blogging for i dont know what reason, im just too lazy to switch on my com, too lazy to upload pictures , too lazy to do these , too lazy to do that.. etc.
but well, here i am blogging now with a slight fever .

I didnt attend school today because i fall ill.
Had headache, bodyache, flu and fever, was really bad !
If you know me well , unlike every other human beings i'm way weaker than them.
Just a little fever and i wont be able to walk or do anything. I'm really really weak!

Well, the latest news is!
I got my DSLR already, bought Sony instead as the uncle who has worked 20 years in this line recommended me Sony instead of Nikon and Canon!
I was pretty shocked since everyone is asking me to get Nikon and Canon.
But well, no harm listening to someone with 20+years of experience right?!
SO! lets welcome my new BABY S
Photobucket
Photobucket
Love my Sony!

Daddy's birthday on 12/7/2010 ♥
Photobucket
I have sucha cute daddy! Seriously!
Photobucket
My wonderful parents.
Photobucket
And my boyfriend celebrated with my daddy for the 2nd time! :)
Photobucket
We ate alot!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The lobster is so big!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Happy birthday daddy!

Photobucket
Photobucket
My Happy Family ♥

Photobucket
Raymond, me , daddy , bro and his girlfriend.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Lol!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Love him ♥
Photobucket
We both love durains so much!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Birthday guy, me and raymond ♥

Photobucket
CASANDRA!
Getting ready to meet my beloveds cousin, Davina and Georgina ♥
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
didnt put much make up that day and how i wish my face were that slim!
Photobucket
Trying some Killer Smile thingy! hahaha!

Photobucket
Mahanttan again!
♥ Nana!
Photobucket
♥ Georgina

Photobucket
♥ Mahanttan.

Photobucket
Georgina says this picture is ugly!
Photobucket
And this is cute!
But i like both!

Photobucket
Photobucket
candid shot.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Nana and myself!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
so sour la!
Photobucket
A wonderful meal with my girls ♥

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket
Eyed on this dress!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
♥ this dress too!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Nice shot georgina! ♥♥
Photobucket
Photobucket
Love shopping with my girls!

Some random day at garden mac with my boy and friends while waiting for Blood Pledge to start~
Photobucket
Before i fall asleep on raymond's lap.
Photobucket
Raymond look so decent! haha!
Photobucket
was complaining to raymond that I'm tired and he piggyback me. Feeel so loved ♥
Oh! and poor daniel had to help us with our bags! Thanks :D

So Blood Pledge was nice, the korean ghost were scary! hate ghost that bleeds in eyes. damn scary!
anddddddd, Raymond stayed over ♥
Photobucket
so much love !

Photobucket

Photobucket
On bf's milo cup championship day! Before heading out.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Love my big teddy!
Photobucket
Bro snapped this. ♥

Photobucket
Raymond played so well that day!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Raymond and myself♥
Photobucket
LOL! My boy asked me to wear milo tee and that ... advertising for milo!! Buy and drink milo everyone :P

After that, raymond came to my house for house gathering.
Photobucket
aww! He's so cute!
Photobucket
we both looked so damn cute here !! ♥♥♥

Photobucket
He love children so much , i hate children so much!
Anabell is such a pretty girl, she gonna grow up to be one great beauty!
Photobucket

Stay tune~

Photobucket
You know I'm everything you want, that girl ♥

LOVES CAS ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images