12:48:00 AM

HAPPIEST couple in the world never have the same NATURE, they just have the best UNDERSTANDINGS of their DIFFERENCES.
Photobucket
Just like YOU & ME ♥♥ .


Finally, i have the time to sit and blog..
Raymond stayed over last night, so i spent my night with him . Now that he went home, i decided to take this time to blog!

I have so MANY photos to blog. Bro's birthday, outings and stuff. my god!
I had at least 200+ photos but i cut down to only 65 photos for upload. HAHA.

BROTHER'S BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION.

Photobucket

It was lil bro's birthday on the 3rdAUG. Fam decided to dine at Vienna.
Raymond, Jowel (Bro's gf) was all there. It was fun.
Ate and head to Kbox after that. I had an enjoyable day.

Photobucket
candid shot while i was combing my hair, guess someone was playing with my DSLR.
Photobucket
In daddy's car. Love it !
Photobucket
With the birthday boy!
Raymond and myself bought for him some weights since i heard him saying about going gym and stuff.
I thought, " Hey! why not buy some weights at home instead?! " and so i did.
I bet he loved the presents!
Photobucket
Here is my dad.
Photobucket
My boyfriend and myself.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
My parents.
Photobucket
Bro and his girl.
Photobucket
Raymond and myself.

Photobucket
Karaoke Session.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Parents look so happy.
Photobucket
Mum singing.
Photobucket
Baby's dedicating some song to me. Really sweet ♥

Photobucket
LOOK! Our new dog family.
Photobucket
aww! That adorable lil thing.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Dog bonding,
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Aww!!
Photobucket
Sucha lil cute toy dog.
Photobucket

Photobucket

MARINA BARRAGE

Class outing on thursday was fun. Had an enjoyable day!
Photobucket
Afiq, Birthday boy.
Photobucket
Pamela, Birthday girl.
Photobucket
Myself and Darius.
Photobucket
Pam and myself.
Photobucket
Playing kite !
Photobucket
Soffey and myself.
Photobucket
Razi and myself.
Photobucket
Pam and Afiq
Photobucket
Afiq and myself.
Photobucket
Love this picture of pam and me.
Photobucket
Razi and myself.
Photobucket
Played Twister, i was out the first round.
Photobucket
The weather was blazing hot and windy at the same time.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Staphy and me.
Photobucket
Kahrul and me !
Photobucket
Vijay and myself.
Photobucket
Fahrul and me.

Photobucket
HAHA!
Photobucket
:)
Photobucket
The princess of the day, Pam.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Darius, Cas, Pam
Lastly,
Photobucket
The gang !

After class outing, i head off to meet my boyfriend whom i missed SO MUCH
Photobucket
My wallpaper of my blackberry.
Photobucket
Camwhored at baby's place !
Photobucket
Photobucket
I know, i hardly put make up la.... just fasle lashes and light black eye liner. haha!
Been really lazy to put make up, i dont know why!!
Photobucket
Applying my new coral pink lipstick which i love very much!
Photobucket
It just look so natural.... and its not red okay! hahaha!
Photobucket
There, i told you.. I love the colour ALOT!
Photobucket
Love this photo too , if only i had darker make up!! tsk.

After Raymond finish watching his television in his living room , he joined me .
Photobucket
Love him ♥
Photobucket
As much as you guys wish...... I AM NOT NAKED OKAY!

And lastly,
Photobucket
I love you Chong Kok Wai Raymond.
Everything is all about you and me , I love you so much! ♥

Stay tune (:

LOVES CAS ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images