6:51:00 PM

Photobucket
HEY PEOPLE, I HAVE FORMSPRING AND THERE ARE SOME DRAMA HAPPENING LATELY @ http://formspring.me/CASANDRAGAN . Ask me anything or share your thoughts. :)


I'm sick.
Bad headache, flu and sore throat, this just feels so bad.
I can't think properly, I can't breathe properly. sigh!
Ah yes, and i'm down with eye infection too so i go around wearing my ugly specs...

Nothing much to update on.
Just that my 2 WEEKS HOLIDAAY started !! YAY.
I've to mug still as my end of year exams are on Sept which means NO PLAYING!
however, I'm still gonna partay once awhile. Hey, i cant live my holidays with no fun at all right?!

So recently, i had a date with Davina ♥
Headed to town for shopping , had an awesome day.
I wore her shade the whole day as i had sore eyes .

Photobucket
On a random day, decided to leave house with my hair all tied up.
Photobucket
Photobucket
What do you think?!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
My horrible eyes.
Photobucket
And so, Thanks nana for her shade ♥

Photobucket
Had Ban Mian at Far East. Awesome !
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Candid shot. HAHA!

went wig shopping, had so much fun!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
I think nana looks cute with chinadoll fringe.

Auntie karen came to pick us up & we headed to prata house at thomson!
Photobucket
The paper prata!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Splendid day out!

I took rest at home today and hope my body is well enough for Raymond's sister 21st Birthday tomorrow.
Its a big day and I must be well and fit if not i gonna whine tomorrow and Raymond is not gonna enjoy that. HAHAHA.

stay tune (:

LOVES CAS ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images