9:00:00 PM

Nothing is more hopeless than a scheme of merriment

Photobucket


I think i can be an excellent housewife? Because i can do an awesome housework.
HAHAHAH!
okay, that was a joke... I AM NEVER EVER GONNA BE A HOUSEWIFE AND STAY HOME ALL DAY!

Maid went back to her hometown for 2 weeks so I have to do all the housework myself since bro has a job and my parents need to work too.
I've been home for 3 whole days because of housework.
By the time I'm done with everything, I'm already so exhausted to head out....
Yeah, I need a maid. I MUST have a maid to serve me since the fact that ever since I'm born into this world, I HAVE A MAID FOR 18 YEARS OF LIFE.
If i were to get married and my husband can't afford a maid, I dont know how to survive.
I'm so afraid in just 2 weeks or washing and cleaning, I'm going to get a housewife hand.

( Housewife hand = Rough Hand. )

I've been applying moisturize daily to save my precious hand.....
I've been struggling to manage my time well between house chores AND my studies as you know..
Exams begin on MONDAY!
Technically, you can describe my current life as S-T-R-E-S-S-E-D!

Photobucket
Photobucket

I appeared to look so happy with my life, but it may not always be true...
Right now! I'm so stressed with so many things, I can't feel happy at all!
Shall bear with it till HOLIDAY reaches... isn't too long, another week or so?
HAHAHAHA!

Just a short post to update on my life.

stay tune (:

LOVES CAS ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images