4:57:00 PM

The wedding bells rang, let's wish the groom bride and bride...
all the best. ♥


Attended my long distant cousin's wedding on Sunday(Yesterday), the environment was splendid.
I won't spill out the name of the place in my blog since I have the thought of celebrating my 21st birthday there.
Too early to say but better to be safe than sorry..
I rather not say first! I wouldn't want anyone to celebrate there on their 21st before me!

I did a messy bun and a Hazel purple make up to match the dress Raymond bought for me on our Anniversary.
I mention about the dress but i bet none of you seen it yet since I couldn't find any appropriate date to wear it... finally i had the chance.
I love baby's dress so much!!
You will know why when you see the photos!

Photobucket
My Japanese Messy Bun! I love it so much!


Photobucket
My bro sitting at the back of our car. Can i say, he look so... rich? HAHHAHA!
Photobucket
Took my bro drinking.


Photobucket
Photobucket
My bro had white wine, i had coke instead since i don't drink!
Photobucket
A candid shot taken by my bro.
Photobucket
a photo with my Pappy!


Photobucket
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PHOTO TAKEN WITH MY BROTHER! ♥

Photobucket
& I LOVE THIS FAMILY PHOTO OF US! ♥

Photobucket
This mirror was really beautiful!
Photobucket
And so is this BIG BIG SOFA!

Lastly,
Photobucket
I love this place, the atmosphere, the environment and the dress ♥

Have a great day everyone, xoxo!
stay tune (:

LOVES CAS ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images