7:41:00 PM

If you don't like me remember it's mind over matter; I don't mind and you don't matter!

Photobucket
Oh look, Berry the bunny, he is so adorable♥!


Drama this week was so fascinating and I manage to see some true colours of people..
So anyway, a blog to update on my life once again!

How my 1Year4thMonth was spent with my boyfriend!

Photobucket

Meet up with Raymond at Tampines and we headed downt to Bugis for steamboat at 'The House of Steamboat.' Awesome~
Both Raymond and myself had huge craving for them!

Photobucket
Yummy!
Photobucket
Raymond looking all cute and handsome in our couple T-shirt.
Photobucket
Yeah, candid shot.
Photobucket
Myself looking all cute and sweet in my couple T-shirt.
Photobucket
I love you too baby!

Lastly,
Photobucket

Like you said,"The relationship was simply build not because of the six years friendship that we had. It's because of the word TRUST that we have gone through. I love you."

Yes baby, I agree with your words 100%, am so glad to have you, my favourite boy.♥

28/10/2010-Outing with my darling girls.

Photobucket
I had so much fun! Love them so much!

Love my girls so much! They are.....
Photobucket
Tiffany Chia ♥
Photobucket
Shiling ♥
Photobucket
Swee Yuwen ♥
Photobucket
Sheryl Siow ♥
Photobucket
Myself ♥

Had Steamboat at Novena!

Photobucket
Tiffany, Yuwen and Shiling.. they looked so adorable!
Photobucket
Myself and Tiffany ♥!
Photobucket
Me and my bestfriend, Sheryl Siowwww ♥
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Us!
Photobucket
HAHAHA, we had so much fun!
Photobucket
AND YES! WE ARE INSANE~
Photobucket
At the end of the day, we just love each other ♥! hehe.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Let us wish, we will never drift apart. :)

Stay tune (:

LOVES CAS ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images