8:12:00 PM

Saturday, lovely weather, wonderful day.
Photobucket
To spend it here, Sentosa- Siloso Beach.



Celebrated Jackson's 19th Birthday there, the weather was cool. Not too humid, it feels great to lay in the sand and enjoy the breeze.
Watched the guys as they had their game of Volleyball. Raymond hurted his leg so his day was ruined.
Poor boy! I hope he get well soon.

Photobucket
Happy 19th Birthday Jackson!
Photobucket
Myself and Jackson!
Photobucket
Raymond's foot.
Photobucket
Despite that he hurt his foot, Raymond still looks incredibly handsome!
Photobucket
But he had to watch while others play! Becareful next time my dearest.

Photobucket
This little american kids were so cool!

Photobucket
It was an awesome day!

I camwhored alittle while i was enjoying myself in such an relaxing day after a superb tiring model training!

Photobucket
Me!
Photobucket
Love this photo! Btw, all my photos are raw. Not even the lighting was edited, I only resize the photos.
Photobucket
CASANDRA GAN!

RAYMOND & MYSELF♥
Photobucket
Photobucket
Love much♥

stay tune (:

LOVES CAS ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images