11:31:00 PM

You talk it, I live it. Admit it, you're just jealous.

Photobucket
I have a boyfriend who place me as his priority, I'm contented.♥

ALSO!! RECENTLY..................

Photobucket
Look at what I've got!
Let's welcome my new handphone, Blackberry Torch 9800- Slider phone!


With the big screen, the 5 MP Camera.
With the built in GPS, Trackpad, slide-out QWERTY.
This phone is awesome!!
So much better than Blackberry Oynx although i like that phone too but Blackberry Torch is definitely a better choice.
Photobucket
GO GET IT PEOPLE!

Life had been the same until 2 days ago when i start having this pain in my gum.
My wisdom tooth decided to give me some problem, I have booked an appointment at the National Dental Clinic.

Here are some photos to share!

Photobucket
Went Plaza Singapura with Raymond and friends, the boys could never miss out on pool session!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Raymond just look so handsome and hot isn't it!

Photobucket
Myself, Seah Han and Bridget!
Photobucket
Myself and Seah Han.
Photobucket
Seb, Jackson and myself.
Photobucket
Jackson and myself.
Photobucket
Taken by Raymond.

Now, The lovely shot of my dearest boyfriend and myself.♥

Photobucket
I loved you, i love you. I always will!
Photobucket
My boy, Chong Kok Wai Raymond ♥.
Photobucket
:)
Photobucket


I have a few more updates but I'm really lazy now so
stay tune (:

LOVES CAS ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images