3:09:00 PM

1Year5thMonth with Raymond♥
Photobucket
Love♥

It was a school day so we didn't had much plan, we decided to head down to Yishun Pasar Malam!
It's been years since I've been to a Pasar Malm and I was pretty excited.
It was a huge disappointment though, the food there sucks! I bet that's the last time I will be going to a Pasar Malam..
So at the end of the day, we decided to head for Yishun's laksa! yumyumyum :P
I enjoy it more than the Pasar Malam.

Photobucket
Had a fun day!

Powerhouse!

Saturday was a blast! Head down to Powerhouse with Raymond and my friends.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Camwhored before heading out!
Photobucket
That's our differences :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Raymond!
Photobucket
Love dancing with Raymond.heheh!

SUNDAY ; HAPPY 42th BIRTHDAY MUM!! ♥

Photobucket


It was mum's birthday, parents picked Raymond up at amk and we drove to East Coast for our lunch!
Photobucket
In parents' car!
Photobucket
Photobucket
HAHA! Photos taken by bro.
Photobucket
:)
Photobucket
Raymond.
Photobucket
Little bro!
Photobucket
Pappy and Mommy♥♥♥♥
Photobucket
WOO! Happy Birthday Mummy!

At the end of lunch/dinner, all of us were so full. We ate so much! So we took a walk at along the beach, the feeling was great! With just my family and boyfriend. Loveeee♥
Photobucket

Photobucket
R ; C♥

The night before mummy's birthday, bro head to nana's place to bake a cake for mum.
Chocolate cake! For people who understands me, I dont really fancy cake much....
however, i must admit... bro's cake was really to my likings! Not to much creamy taste etc. Love it!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Love daddy and mummy!

After cutting cake, it's time for that mini surprise I planned for my mum.
I bought her a top and hid it in her cabinet.

TREASURE HUNT TIMEEE!
Photobucket
Photobucket
A little note I made for her.
Photobucket
The top I bought for her, hope she likes it!♥

Lastly,
Photobucket
Family pictureeeeeee ♥

Finally it's the First of December... which means! 17 more days to the beginning of Holidays & 26 more days to kukup trip with my families and my boyfriend on our 1Year6thMonth Anniversary♥♥
I can't wait!!! Wooo!

Stay tune!

LOVES CAS ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images