10:30:00 PM

BOREDOM!!

Photobucket
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Just a mini update since I have nothing to do now, camwhore with my webcam just now! SO FUN!
Will be uploading a picture at a time. HAHAHA!

Anyway, went for my casting just now and I met Raymond at Serangoon, was contemplating where to go and I thought of the new shopping centre NEX! So Raymond and myself decided to pay NEX a visit. The shopping centre is BIG but not much thing to shop. Still prefer town to NEX.
I'm planning my cny outfit, I KNOW RIGHT?! WTF! IT'S WAY TOO EARLY.... but!! oh well.

Walked around NEX and we decided to head back to Raymond's place since we had nothing much to do either and NEX is pretty boring!
Took a nap with Raymond, woke up and head home.
Love my day spent with my boyfriend!

stay tune (:

LOVES CAS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images