11:59:00 PM

Photobucket
I love your sudden kiss when I'm half asleep, hugging me and letting me feel so secure in your arms.

Photobucket
As we grow up, we tend to miss our childhood. Free from stress, studies and life.

So, my day begin with my model training, tiring but fun! Met up with Raymond at Cityhall mrt after his paper. I hope he score well! We met up with Jikun and visited James as he is working at Adidas now.
Walked around and visited Toy R us, miss that place so much!
Had a lot of fun playing around, taking away the stress of life and reminiscing our childhood!

Photobucket
Ji Kun and Raymond!
Photobucket
HAHAHA!
Photobucket
I was really hitting Raymond!
Photobucket
Photobucket
My all times favourite cartoon, SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!!
Photobucket
Weird expression.
Photobucket
BIG TITS.
Photobucket
His favourite.HAHA!
Photobucket
Ohhhhh yea, love it yeah baby.
Photobucket
Lick lick lick!
Photobucket
Barbie shade!
Photobucket
SO CUTE!!

Lastly,
Photobucket
Had an awesome day with Raymond! Love him!!

Stay tune (:

LOVES CAS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images