7:03:00 PM

Updates again! CA's OVER! Holiday is in a week plus, yay!

Photobucket
Ratings: 9 / 10

The Chronicles of Narnia 3 was awesome, Raymond and myself isn't exactly a fan of 3D and we still airn't okay! but the show was pretty awesome! I have watch The Chronicles of Narnia since part 1 and never failed to watch the following eps. It is so sad that it's the last of Narnia, aww!

Anyway, had pastamania with Raymond and his classmate before heading to Bishan library, I was really exhausted so i fell asleep for two hours and the librarian was so naggy i had to wake up.
But I had a fun day with my boyfriend ^^

Photobucket
Pastamania ^^
Photobucket
Had baked rice with Raymond!
Photobucket
& I love Digital SLR so much! haha!
Photobucket
*slurp, delicious!

Next up, movie time!
Photobucket
3D!
Photobucket
Raymond!
Photobucket
Spells L-O-V-E!
Photobucket
RAYMOND ; CAS :>

I still dislike 3D movies okay, I dislike dislike dislike! It won't change :p
HAHAHA!

Stay tune (:

LOVES CAS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images