5:34:00 PM

Adieu 2010, Bonjour 2011; MARINA BARRAGE

Photobucket

Met Raymond and the guys at Yio Chu Kang and head down to Marina Barrage for countdown, I thought there would be swarm of crowds at Marina Barrage but it was surprisingly peaceful.
Photobucket

We set our mat at the centre of the grass patch, the wind was really strong that night so it was really relaxing! Had our drinks and tibits prepared. Everything was beyond perfect!
Photobucket
The boys were playing card games while I was chilling by myself, enjoying the music played by 98.7fm and the wind. I brought my Monopoly Deal along but the wind was so strong I was afraid that I will having missing cards by the end of the night so the selfish me decided to keep my Monopoly Deal safely in my bag. HAHAHA!

Photobucket
The boys!

Photobucket
Jackson and Me.
Photobucket
Steven and Me.
Photobucket
Daniel and Me.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
RAYMOND;CAS.

Photobucket
The last kiss of 2010!


AT 12AM, HELLOOOOO 2011!!

Photobucket
The fireworks was so beautiful!
Photobucket
:)
Photobucket
and yes, how could we miss out on snow spray?!
Photobucket
Qinghai was defeated and retreating to the toilet! HAHAH.

Photobucket
At 12:04am, Our first 2011 kiss


Happy 2011 everyone!

Next post on Raymond's 20th Birthday


stay tune (:

LOVES CAS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images